• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Hot day near 100* predicted, so I am making jam - not too smart! Also have to make dinner for a person who had her knee replaced. Garden chores first.

Nmlarson, never head of Timor coffee, will have to check that one out. I am spoiled by McDonalds new 'cold brewed frozen coffee', kind of like a chocolate coffee slurpee. In the winter we will be drinking Kona hot coffee or chai.

Ride safely, Sic, and have fun. Its going to be a beautiful day in spite of the horrid heat here. Share the joy.

W54N7lR.png

it's been a nice cool morning in the garden only got up to 72 so far, and looks like we got rain coming so glad i got some garden work done early  :)

here's a couple more flower pics from this morning;
GWEEkGv.jpg

zOSQ0oI.jpg

ZpyoNuN.jpg

Hope everyone has a wonderful day 
remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning friends was able to squeeze in 70 miles yesterday dodging terrible rain storms,good times.  The new bike is everything i wanted and needed. Im off to Sleepy Hollow and Pine Crest to mow today. Have a great day and bless up.

New race bike next to old race bike.
37003638_2053589898302292_4169331677161586688_n.jpg

And I also picked up a gravel grinder/bikepacking bike for more rlaxed slower adventures.
37406453_2060225220972093_183854506126082048_n.jpg

AC1jUUo.png

good mornin everyone  :)

63f and light rain off and on this morning. Supposed to warm up to 76f this afternoon so it should turn out to be a nice day for gardening if the ground isnt too soggy by then 

more morning flower pics to brighten your day;
qW5SsOD.jpg

xzVZos3.jpg

logEDQW.jpg

hope each of you have a fantastic Friday, and a wonderful weekend
S.M.I.L.E. :D and be excellent to each other 

Back