• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Yup, its crazy out there and people seem to love being crazy. Really need to get some exercise in today and need to get truck ready. Think we have a small job tomorrow. No real plans yet Catherine, we couldnt do anything without selling the property and that doesnt seem like the smartest decision at the moment. Yall have a great day and good morning. The new movie on Netflix, I Care A Lot is great.

Good morning.  It's 33 (1c) on its way to 37 (3c).  Yep crazies .... I think the country has lost its collective mind.  The grandkids are here and are keeping Grandma busy.  Got all the rest of the peppers started yesterday.  We'll have 250-300 total pepper plants depending on germination.  Plenty for us, family and friends.  I think I'll start the tomatoes today.  Not much else happening.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. We had a dash of snow last night making the landscape beautiful. We worked on helping daughter clean her garage yesterday, hubby worked on leveling, etc. the new freezer, then I took daughter to cash in her cans - all 71 pounds of them. Next week will be the cardboard for recycling. We need to get out and exercise more, too. Kudos to Harry for sooooo many pepper plants. That is definitely a lot of work.

Have a beautiful day and remember those in need. Be blessed.

Good morning.  It's 33 (1c) on its way to 53 (12c).  The snow is melting.  Started our tomatoes yesterday.  60 plants ..... 15 varieties. Now we wait.  Moderate work schedule today.  The grandkids went back home.  Not sure what else we've got going on. Be safe and be good.   

Well water heater is leaking same spot after replacing the shark bite. Replacing the thingies that come out of the tank next. thermostates also as water still didnt heat up either. Heater is only 4 years old so trying not to buy new one but possibly. Small job today and then relaxing with wife. Water heater can wait, im stressed,lol. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. The wind has been howling yesterday and today, bringing warmer temps to melt all the snow. Harry - you are ambitious to start your tomatoes this early. When is your usual plant out date? Ours used to be the middle of May, but these past few years we have had hail or snow in May. Global warming - whatever.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. Luck to Sic with his water heater.

Good morning.  It's 33 (1c) on its way to 65 (18c). Catherine .... we target tomato plant out for the 3rd week of April to the 1st week of May depending on the WX.  Very busy work schedule today.  Not sure what else is going on.  Grilling burgers this evening.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Good morning.  It's 36 (2c) on its way to 43 (6c).  We're back to normal winter again.  Very busy work schedule today.  8 meetings on the agenda.  A couple of those meetings will be stressful.  Not sure what else is going on today.  Got a few more tomatoes to start.  Maybe this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Winter snow is predicted for today and Monday. A few garlic have poked up, but most are still under the mulch. Hopefully they weren’t affected by the below zero temps. Looks like a good day for banana bread.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 23 (-5c) on its way to 42 (6c).  Regular winter is back.  Moderate work schedule today.  Peppers are germinating.  It will be time to transplant soon.  Last evening I got the mower ready for annual service.  Mowing season will be here before I know it.  Chili Relleno casserole last night .... I love that stuff.  Not much else happening.  Be safe and be good.  

Speaking of mowers I need to mow soon. Well water heater isnt working, guess going to need to buy new one. Bike ride this morning. everything else can wait we need some exercise and fresh air. Several chores need to be done also. Yall be cool have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It’s a beautiful day with a blanket of snow and the sun starting to peek through the clouds. Looks like an indoor day with little planned except shoveling for exercise. Burritos for breakfast.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. S.M.I.L.E. , thanks to GIP.

Good morning.  It's 28 (-2c) on its way to 42 (6c).  Light meeting schedule today. Going to shut down mid morning.  Taking the wife's vehicle in for routine maintenance later this morning then maybe running a few errands.  Not much else happening.  Might have to start transplanting pepper starts later this weekend.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

mowing our and another today. Also have to go buy a new belt for walk behind and go to lowes for seed starter dirt. Starting some pepper seeds for a buddy. Loaded bake potato then off to the races. Yall have a great day and good morning. Water heater still down, luckily its warm enough to shower outside.

Good morning. Oatmeal and chai for breakfast, feed the birds, water the seeds, then we're off on a jaunt for daughter's birthday, a bit early. It looks like a beautiful day with snow off the roads. She has the day planned, but I'm not sure where we're going. Just bring an extra layer of clothing just in case. Sic - cold outside showers are OK for your temps. Been there when we traveled to Estonia many years back.  Have a wonderful Friday, stay safe and healthy.

Oh how I need things just to go as planned,lol.  Hic up with the belt yesterday but got everything else done. Hopefully picked up another account also. Bike ride today then finally going to check last thing on water heater, had to let wiring dry out from the leaking heat nipple. This is last resort before buying new one, its only 4 years old but no warranty since I put it in myself.  Steak for breakfast. Couple chores this afternoon then relaxing. Did yall watch that movie on Netflix,, I care a lot. Its good.

Good morning.  It's 33 (1c) on its way to 60 (16c).  Sic ..... haven't watched the movie yet.  It's transplant day.  Not much else happening.  My wife is getting together with her sisters for a girls evening/night.  I'm on my own.  Watching futbol this morning and hockey tonight.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  S.M.I.L.E.

Back