• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Nice and sunny, just cold. It's 30F, on it's way to 50F. Have a couple errands to run. Need to prep for an overnight trip tomorrow. Hope everyone has a nice day. Be safe out there.

Good morning. Nice to see Chuck back at THP. How are things going on the Western Slope? It looks like a beautiful Friday ahead, with rain for the reservoirs. Coffee, groceries, Dr., then I have to make a few casseroles for others. It was great to visit downtown again and walk the mall. Great food; just an enjoyable day.
Have a great day. Put a smile on someone’s face.
Things are looking good. Been getting quite a bit of moisture. Suppose to get some more. Time to start seeds and get Hoophouse in order.

Mom is still ill and at end of life. Keeping fingers crossed and not taking everyday I have with her for granted. I care for her, work and be a single parent. It’s life, but I enjoy every minute of it.

Good taking with you and have a fantastic weekend!

Best regards

Chuck

Good morning. It's 30 on its way to 72. Cloudy. Looks like the rain may hold off until tomorrow. The grandkids are here. I'm watching Premier League football this morning and then heading up to the match this afternoon .... it's the home opener. Grilling sausages and hot dogs once I get home from the match. Beverages tonight. Starting my last batch of seeds tomorrow. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Supposed to be a pretty day. Currently 34F on its way to 65F. Heading out shortly. Hope we don't run into the 'People's Convoy'. I won't have much patience for that. Enjoy your day and be safe out there.

Good morning. Its 25 on its way to 45. Rain this afternoon. Decent match yesterday .... good win. Stayed up too late and over did it a bit. A little slow to get going this morning. Seed starting today. Sic .... wings sound great. I might have to do that today too. Our grand daughter will be here most of the day. Not much else is going on. Be safe, be blessed and be good.

Good morning. Still snowing and coming Harry’s way. A few of the peppers will need to be transplanted next week, while most are just being happy under the lights. I have a few layettes to make for 2 refugee families some time this week. Another birthday dinner also this week, plus a surprise party. Busy week.
I hope your day goes well. Stay healthy and safe.

Good morning.

I’ve been doing a lot of smoking the past year or so. Got 3 smokers. Lol.

Going to fire up my Weber Smokey Mountain and smoke some meats. I have some burger and flatiron. Brisket next week if I can find a good quality. If not I’ll smoke some Chuck roast.

Had rain yesterday and last night. Not getting into the yard today. Maybe next week.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Chuck

Smoked turkey is one of my favorites, you ever do them Chuck? 4 small jobs this morning then headed to Bartow. Going to look at some used hives there in great shape hopefully as guy said. Relaxing and maybe cleaning up some hives this evening? You end up with wings Harry? Ours were great had leftovers for breakfast. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's 20 (-7c) on its way to 35 (2c). Starting a cold week. Got ice and sleet overnight. Looks like there's a bunch of school closing due to the WX. Not working today. I need to order a bunch of stuff for the boat and finish the last of the seed starting. I didn't get to do the wings yesterday. My wife and granddaughter decided they wanted fish. I had some nice cod fillets that my wife cooked. Not much is going on. Be safe and be good.

Happy Birthday indeed Harry! Today is supposed to be warm @74F, but wind advisory and "damaging thunderstorm" this afternoon. Filled up the truck when we got back into town last night. First time its ever hit $80 bucks! Sheez! I hope everyone has a nice day and be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 15 (-9c) on its way to 45 (7c). Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Yesterday, I finally got all the tomato and pepper seeds started. Placed orders for 2/3 of the stuff I need for the boat. I've got several more orders to place this week. Very busy meeting schedule today. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Sunny for awhile, makes the day a bit brighter. Sic’s really getting into the ‘hippie’ lifestyle with mushrooms and bees. Wish we could have bees to help the gardens around here. I did see one bee trying to find some sort of color in the garden before the snow came again. No luck here.
Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. Be thankful for all you have.

Back