• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Morning chickens - that whiff of weekend is getting stronger.
Pretty dull out there today with light showers forecast - could this be the end of our false spring?
Morning off and I shall be flirting with the idea of housework then work this afternoon.
Have a good Friday - keep calm, warm, dry, healthy and smiley - this list is getting longer :lol:

Good morning. It's 14 (-10c) on its way to 46 (8c). Cold, dry and blustery. Taking my wife's buggy in for service and then I'll be working in the basement office on today's business panic du jour (I thought I was going to have the day off) :banghead: . The coyotes are out this morning looking for stray chickens, kitties and whatever else they can catch. Not much else is going on today. Today's menu is totally up in the air but most likely, left over BBQ. Beverages and such later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's overcast, foggy and 55F, on its way to nowhere. Supposed to turn colder as the day wears on. Good day to stay inside, especially since jury duty was postponed (again) for ten days. I'm a third of the way through my obligation and haven't gone in yet, ha. Nothing planned for the day, so I guess I'll wing-it. Hope everybody has a fantastic Friday. Be save out there.

Harry the putting course is cool. Its set up as a par 2 course, imagine you totally shanked your drive and your in the heavy woods. Ive cut paths that allow you a approach shot to set up your put. All holes are aceable though. Most are probably 60 feet but behind lots of trees. Really allows you to practice skill shots. Spent a lot of time out there yesterday afternoon. Have to work on a pole saw this morning then im headed back into the course. More clearing and some playing. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. The sun is shining to wake us all up, though the cold lingers. Coffee group and a few errands, and maybe a mall walk are on the docket. It will be good just to get out of the house since we got about 8” of snow.
Have a wonderful day. Stay warm and safe. Hug a loved one.

Good morning to the early risers,

This morning, I actually heard birds singing when I went outside. That must mean something right? Perhaps winter is really over now?

I'm spending the day at my mums house, clearing some things out. I'll probably get stuck in time going through her old photo albums.

Right, breakfast time. It's day three of trying to get more veg and fruit in my body. So I've put the good old Vitamix back into business. (I'm balancing with some chips in the evening, no worries!)

Have a shiny, happy Saturday!

Good morning. It's 26 (-3c) on its way to 50 (10). Mostly cloudy. Today, the lovely Mrs. Dangler has a bunch of friend and sister stuff going on .... so I'll be on my own. I expect I'll do some chores and watch Premier League this morning. This afternoon, I think I'll split some firewood and then I might sit in the hot tub. Grilling and beverages after that. We're 3 weeks out from starting babies. Everything's ready to go. Be safe and be good.

not positive what im doing? My fancy wheels keep cracking on the van, ive been dealing with the company for the last 2 days with calls and messages. Im not happy at all and hopefully they replace. Lifetime warranty but specific model is discontinued, go figure. they will replace cracked wheel but I need to buy a new set, not happening. Im being very cool with them but if they dont do a full replacement of 4 new wheels I will have to look into other options. Spent most of yesterday in the woods. have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's sunny and 31F, on its way to 51F. Cool, but still pretty day. SIL and grandkids driving down for a day trip down Skyline drive, then Luray caverns after that. We're meeting them for an early lunch. Hopefully we won't get conned into the rest, ha. Been there, done that (several times). Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. 'Meetings' that were cancelled because of Wednesday's snow are this morning, so gotta hustle the granola and yogurt down and get going. A couple of pepper babies are up, and I've decided to delay the chiles for another 2 weeks. Spring is on it's way with lots of musical birds, but the snow still lingers with promise of more snow next week. Hopefully we won't be on water restrictions again, though the city to the east of us has decided to have them - they can water 2x a week.
Hope your day goes well. Enjoy the weather and stay warm.

Morning chickens - chickens is the operative word - I am hen sitting for a neighbour.
Lovely Sunday is here. Bit overcast today but it's mild so that'll do. Temps of 18C forecast for Monday and Tuesday - can't wait!
Not much planned for today, except lunch, nap, reading rinse and repeat.
Have a good Sunday and keep calm, warm, healthy and smiley :D

Good morning. It's 35 (2c) on its way to 58 (14c)! The roosters are crowing! I guess it's futbol this morning and then running some errands this afternoon. I got out some steaks to grill this evening. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Morning lovelies,

The weekend went by in the blink of an eye. How did that happen? I could really do with a longer weekend, of about 7 days. That's called a week right?

I'm off to work in a few minutes. I like what I do, I enjoy having my colleagues around, so I'm counting my blessings. I do.

Now, if someone could turn this Monday morning into Thursday evening, that would be grand.

Be extra nice today and enjoy the flow!

Back