• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's overcast and 38F, on its way to 61F. Might see some sun this afternoon. Off to eat BBQ and then drink beer at a team's practice cook. Their first competition of the year is about a month a way. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it. :lol: Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 30 (-1c) on its way to 62 (17c). It's unbelievably warm for February. Very busy work schedule today. There's lots of chores and jobs I could be doing but here I am working full time. I've got no more than one month left of this sh%t! Then I think I'll be done for good. Grilling something this evening. Maybe some beverages after that. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. 33-53F and sunny for now. Glad to hear Harry will truly retire soon and enjoy a full day doing what he likes. Monday chores tomorrow, a funeral this AM, then the day is mine. We watched a few hours of Clarkson’s Farm yesterday - I’m not sure how to respond. Just wish we had his money.
Have a wonderful day. Enjoy what you have and share with others.

Rise and shine!

It's Tuesday already. I had a really short night, but feel rather refreshed. It's strange how that works.

Still starting the day with a vegetable and fruit smoothie. I am mostly the only one in this household that's impressed by this fact. :) Let's see if I can keep this streak of healthier eating going for a bit.

A few more minutes and then I'm ready for a day at the office.

Have a productive or very slow day, I hope It's fulfilling either way!

Hah survived the dreaded Monday - another day of glorious sunshine forecast, then I think it's rain for the rest of the week.
Work all day today - which will be fun. Not much else planned. Pizza for dinner.
And that's all she wrote - have a good Tuesday, keep warm, calm, healthy and smiley :D

Good morning. It's 36 (2C) on its way to 60 (16C). This is the last day of false Spring. We'll be back to winter for the rest of the week. Navigated my way into the office this morning. I looked at my schedule and I've got 12 freakin' meetings today 😾 . Total insanity. Not sure what's on the menu for this evening but after a finishing a schedule like this, I'm sure I'll need a libation :beer:. Lots of the spring flowers are coming up .... I hope it's not too early. 2 weeks until I start Chinense babies. Went to the local grocery store and noticed a big display with seed potatoes and onion sets. Didn't buy any but it got to me thinking that we're only 3-4 weeks away from planting those. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Winter is returning tonight with lots of wind and maybe moisture. Monday errands today, a trip to the nursery, then hubby is helping an older friend figure out his newly chosen TV debacle. He needs an antenna (?). I’ll stay home while he’s figuring that out and clean more winter kill from the flowers in the garden. Casserole for dinner, then more of Clarksons Farm. I can only take an hour or 2 of his wit.
Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy.

Good morning. It's sunny and 42F, on its way to 59F. Should be an ok day. BBQ was excellent yesterday. I think they will do well this year. Not much planned for the day. Probably a wing-it kinda day. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there.

Aaaaaand we're back to Wednesday! Good morning people, It's almost weekend! 🌼

No smoothie for me today, I didn't think out my groceries so it seems. I'll pick it up tomorrow again.

Watched some Clarkson's Farm yesterday. I know it's set up for the camera's but it makes me laugh to see Jeremy fumbling around. What season and episode are you on @catherinew?

I did a morning check up on my pepper seedlings and they seemed happy. There are a few that don't want to show their hooks. I might need to be patient (haha), but not sure how long I can take it.

Right, work is calling. That is, after I finish my coffee.

Happy middle of the work week pepper heads! Dance the day away!

Morning chickens - Hump Day is here! And the sunshine has disappeared, rain is forecast until the weekend.

Here's a pic of my playmate from yesterday afternoon, the very handsome Buddy looking for a home - luckily for him there was a queue of potential parents.
I mean, what's not to love about him.
X76BNXgm.jpg
qqFlfXXm.jpg

After all that rolling and tumbling around with Buddy, I have a day off.
I'm out to lunch with ma bitches - always a riotous time when I meet up with the girls.

Have a good Wednesday hot people, keep warm, calm, healthy and smiley :D
Be like Buddy :lol:

got to find some hay today. Pretty scarce in these parts. Will have to buy rolls of horse hay if need be, but even thats hard to find. Stumbled across a 5 foot eastern diamond back yesterday so thats cool. Have a great day and good morning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230222-074751_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230222-074751_Facebook.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 47
Good morning. It's 63 (17c) on its way to 71 (22c). Rainy and breezy. The bottom drops out tonight with the return of old man winter. Tomorrow's high will be around 30F. Sic .... cool snake. It's been years since I've seen a rattler on my property but they are fairly common around here. Copperheads are more common here and can be a problem. Plenty of hay here. I've got 20+ large bales sitting on the west side of my pasture. Tink ... that pup looks like a good one. Working from the basement office until late afternoon. Schedule doesn't look too bad. Chicken fried steak is on the menu for this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. 14-18F and it’s snowing. It looks like a cloud is parked over us and gifting us bits of moisture. So far this season the snow has arrived on a Wednesday. Not sure about coffee group today with the weather.

Ratatouille, we finished season 1 with Clarksons Farm where he made 144£ for the year. I love Gerald! Not sure what language he speaks. Sounds like English English. Entertainment. I wonder how he made all his $$.

It looks like an indoor day, good thing the cat and I weeded a bit on the edge of the flowers yesterday. Spring is on its way - just not here.

Have a great day. Enjoy your weather and stay healthy.

Morning pods!

That playmate of yours @Tinkerbelle made my ovaries rumble. So cute!

I'm working from home today, so I'm taking my sweet time this morning. About to take a trip to the garage nursery to see how my plant babies are doing. Then it's time for work, meetings, reporting and blah blah blah boring stuff. This afternoon I have an online meeting with a therapist. Time for some introspection and a bit of wholesome navel gazing.

Keep on growing, be well and be bold.

Morning all - rain, rain, rain - so day off today.
Seeing my bestie later for some retail therapy - nothing exciting, just food shopping.
Spose I better do some diary juggling today, got a lot of work coming in.
Will make time to check on the babies (seedlings) see how they're getting on.
Have a good Thursday, nearly the weekend - keep calm, warm, healthy and smile :D

@Ratatouille he's an absolute gorgeous pup, hopefully off to his new home next week. Buddy was one of 11 pups dumped in woodland.

Harry your sitting on a small fortune with that hay, lol. Had to drive to Brooksville a hour away and pay $210.00 for 3 rolls of cow hay but I feel lucky I found some. Bike ride this morning and need to stop by tire shop. Owner has talked to the company about my wheel situation on the van and wants me to come in to tell me what kind of rip off scam they want to fix me up with. Anything but 4 new wheels will not be allowed. Have a small landscape job I need to get a few things ready for tomorrow this afternoon. Maybe hit the disc course this afternoon? have a wonderful day and good morning.

Good morning. It's cuckin' fold. Currently 20F with a RealFeel of 10F. Today's high is 29F. Winter is baaaaaack! Sic ..... I didn't know there was a hay shortage. Ironically, I used to spend some time in Brooksville in the early 2000s and know exactly where that is. Speaking of scams, I've been working with our health insurance company and apparently both my wife and I had mammograms in December :crazy: . Anyway, that's what the claims say :shocked:! Went back to the medical providers, with no progress, until I asked who's responsible for the insurance fraud? That got things moving. I hope it gets resolved today. Drove into the office this morning. Full meeting schedule today. A little more than 1 week until I start this year's babies. Spaghetti Carbonara this evening. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Back