• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good late morning, everyone. We had a meeting with the guys who's going to paint the fence - HOA has a particular color # so we're waiting on that.  We had the wrong color #. Imagine that. Our windy weather has been so warm compared to East of the Mississippi, that we'd better get things done now before our non-predicted blizzard hits us. Thus we're having the fence painted and slats replaced. We're thinking of all you and the snow/blizzard stuff.  Wish we had some snow!

Hopefully I'll finish potting up the wee pepper babies today since it's way too windy to work outside.

Enjoy the rest of your day and share the smiles, even in flip flops and socks.

Good Afternoon friends...missed morning Roll Call  :shh:
..well we are in the midst of  Storm "Eugene"  getting a bit of everything snow now transitioning to sleet & who knows what else..what a clean up this will be,
The state has banned all travel except for essential personnel..I am lucky I don't have to go to work..its a mess..but as always it could be worse...we still have power.
Its the high wind gust that is the biggest factor...well hope your weather is better. :P

Morning Pepper people.......well no work again today.....weather has taken a terrible turn since Monday.....its cold,windy and snowy.....I bet I get a call today to stay home the rest of the week....at least that's what I am hoping for..... I really hate when we get winter in the middle of March.

Good morning everyone. Hoping all you in the stormy winter weather are taking advantage of being homeward bound. Been there, done that. Best wishes that no one is too inconvenienced. Hope Sandy's state gets cleaned up soon.

I have all the pepper babies in new homes so now it's time to start other seeds - broccoli and maybe Brussels sprouts for the new Guy in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone, and share your happiness. Smile.

Good Morning All.

Chuck & Catherine the roads are  a lot better...highways are good..there is some slick roads as usual..just have to be careful.I believe we got off better than
some folks in Northern Connecticut,they got 25 inches of snow..we  ~ 10"..so its not  too bad.,it was snow/sleet  just harder to clear.

Be safe,drive carefully & have as good a day as you can. :P

Good morning everyone! The fence will be power washed today so I hope he doesn't destroy my perennials that are just beginning to poke out of the ground. The weather in the East is brutal, hope you're all doing OK.

We have an organic gardening class with the CO State Extension master gardener tonight, should be interesting.

Enjoy today and share the joy with someone. And smile.

Back