• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Not a very good morning here. I am bedridden this morning. Pulled a muscle in my back yesterday moving some big sewer cleaning machinery. Hurts so bad it's nearly impossible to sit up. Had to take a day off of work to try to rest up. I hope everyone has a better day than me.

Good morning. Beautiful weather for another day. I’m taking my friend back to the doctor this afternoon, we’ll see what’s happening. One of my P.O. Boxes got smashed w/broken glass on one jar - luckily I pack them in ziploc bags. Another is stuck in Denver(?) after 10 days. Time to re-think sending stuff.

I hope your day goes well. Take time for yourself. Be safe.

Harry sent me a box of seeds that arrived empty,wish I could post a pic for you Catherine. Have to get a ride in today and start topping my pepper plants. Really would like to get up to the shop also, need to put new aero bars on my gravel bike. Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 35 on its way to 66.  I think this is going to be the last day of the good WX. Snow is in the forecast for Friday night/Saturday morning. Very busy meeting schedule today.  I'm booked solid from 8:00-4:00. Not sure what I'll do after that. Maybe an adult beverage.  Don't know what the wife has going on.  We'll have the grandkids tomorrow evening and through the weekend.   

Sic - Empty box picture below.

Peppersprout - not good news.  Back issues suck.

Be safe and be good.

Attachments

• empty_box.jpg
    empty_box.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 46
Good morning. A cold front is coming through, bringing temps to normal, with snow starting tonight. We will see how accurate that forecast is. So sorry about the empty box, guys. That is definitely not funny. I’ve called the 800 number to inquire about the missing box. “Holiday traffic will slow and we will find the package”. Sure. My brother is the one bothered by all this.

So, let’s all enjoy the day ahead and not sweat the small stuff. Stay safe.

Thanks Harry, and you can see my dog ,lol.  And thats my wifes hands, mine are way manly,lol. Off to Tampa to pull 50 bushes that got planted in the shade. Problem is they are full sun bushes. Oh the idiots. Going to chill hard tonight. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 44 on its way to 45.  Winter is back. Snow tonight/early tomorrow morning. The weekend forecast looks cold. Busy and stressful meeting schedule this morning.  I'm hopeful I can shut it down around noon. The grandkids will be here this evening through Sunday morning.  Not sure what else is going on.  I think it's pizza night.  Probably have a beverage this evening. Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Snow and 26*F, maybe up to 30 today. Finally some December weather. I called the USPS again, on hold for 96 minutes, and now have an investigation on the box. Some of these people remind me of the people who planted the bushes Sic has to remove. My brother loved the warm cucumber chunk pickles I sent, told him he’d have to drive here to pick up the rest of the batches ‘cuz I’m not sending anything out now. Not too much planned for today.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. Keep those masks handy.

Bike ride this morning then probably just chilling. Need to do more work in the nursery. Hope yall have a great day and do some awesomeness. Good morning.

Big birthday wishes Jane!!

66 on its way to 75. Back to normal temps but raining. Roof has a leak I'll need to address tomorrow when it's dry. Cat left us a headless mouse on the back steps and a goat got out. Been a busy morning. Might head to new Orleans to do some socially distance hot sauce shopping for my secret Satan. Hope you all have a great day.

Good morning.  It's 33 on its way to 38.  Looks like the snow stayed to the north.  The grandkids are here so it's a little wild.  Not sure what's going on today.  I've got some office work and some chores to do sometime today.  Secret Satan hot sauce shopping too.  I'm hoping to grill something this evening but we'll see.  Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Not too much snow, but the cold temps are here for awhile - 16*F right now. Nothing planned for today except a few movies tonight. Thanks for the birthday greeting, Sic. One year just rolls into another.

I hope your day is a great one. Stay healthy and make someone’s day a bit brighter.

Good morning.  It's 26 on its way to 35.  Grandkids will be here until mid morning.  Chiefs game at noon.  Hopeful to grill something this evening. I didn't get to do it yesterday.  Not much else happening.  Be safe and be good. 

Good morning. A cold 12*F morning, but the sun is shining. Busy on the phone yesterday, talking with a lot of people I’ve missed in the past-Covid-months. We had burgers, fries, and a salad to celebrate last night. Cookies for dessert. It’s nice to see the blanket of snow on the lawns as we really need the moisture. Wrapping gifts is the chore on the docket for today.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Make someone’s day a bit brighter. Thanks to the caring people from THP, my day shined.

Good morning. It's 22 (-6) on its way to 35 (2).  Moderately busy meeting schedule today. Not sure what else we've got going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. I finished wrapping presents to one family, still have more for others. Nothing exciting on the docket for today, maybe starting soup to use lots of stuff in the freezer. Any good, easy soups dragonsfire? Maybe chili, as today’s another cold one.

It’s looking to be a beautiful, cold day. Stay safe, healthy, and keep your masks handy.

Back