• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Morning all - wobbly head after Margarita Wednesday. Still mild weather and storms forecast for this afty.
Odd jobs planned for today, you know the stuff that you keep putting off - although I'll probably get side-tracked with a bit of luck.
Have a good Thursday and be safe out there :D

Last edited:
It's 28, on it's way to 61. Supposed to be sunny. Should be a nice day. Definitely a frost down at the garden today, so it's most likely done. Didn't do much yesterday. Probably won't do much today. Not a lot of energy. Might work on hot sauce label design. Hope everybody has a great Thursday. Good Morning!

Good morning. It's Tequila Thursday! It's 32 (0c) on its way to 74 (23c). Looks like it's warming up! Lots of stuff going on today. Office work early this AM. Then early voting. Probably go for lunch in town too. Grilling something this evening (haven't decided yet but leaning towards burgers). Sipping tequila later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's Scotch Friday (again). It's 44 (7c) on its way to 82 (28c). Sunny and windy. No rain in the forecast for several days. We are in extreme drought and desperately need some rain. Working in the garden most of the day. Removing stakes (back breaking work) and then raking and amending the beds. Today might be the last day of garden work this year. The grandkids will be here later this afternoon and through the weekend. Not sure what's on the menu today. Probably something for the grandkids. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 26, on its way to 64. Heavy frost abounds. I'm sure the garden is toast. Time to start cleaning it up/out. Filled the dehydrator with peppers yesterday and started another sauce. Probably more of the same today. Hope everybody has a fun Friday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. Friday is finally here, which means coffee group and a few errands. Then off to the CG to finish planting garlic. A homeless guy built a fire that caused the church sanctuary to be filled with smoke. Firemen, police, people confused. So - I get to work in the garden and do stuff I enjoy today. The bucket of apples still waits.

Christmas came early. 😀

Have a wonderful day. Life can truly change courses.

wife and I will be taking a bike ride this morning once the sun shows and warms up a couple degrees. Ill then clean both bikes up. Im sure she will work in her gardens this afternoon and Ill do some clean up in the shade house. Hot dogs and kraut for breakfast? Sure why not. Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Good morning. It's currently 26F, on its way to 71F. Supposed to be a nice, sunny day. Sounds like a good one. Several errands to run, then maybe some garden clean-up. Who knows, might even cut some grass! Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be careful out there.

Good morning. It's 65 (18c) on its way to 85 (29c). Sunny and windy. I'm going to run some errands later this morning but 1st it's Premeir League football watching. This afternoon it's college football. I've still got to pull the stakes out of 4 beds. I guess I drove them in a little too deep this spring .... they're a bear to get out. I might have to soak them out! Fish fry this evening. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Downriver, loved watching the ‘weathermen who lost it’ segments. We’re just waiting our turn for the snow. A couple more days of summer weather, then the temps will be normal. Amazing applesauce is on today’s docket, then more garden cleaning.
Have a wonderful day. Enjoy humor while you can.

Morning all, I'm having a sloooooow Sunday :D
Heard the geese flying over last night which is a sign to start thinking about harvesting the outdoor peppers and shutting down the garden. Still got various cabbages out there for over-winter.
Not much planned for the rest of today, although I'm craving a croissant right now.
So lunch and MotoGP from Malaysia this afternoon and then the obligatory nap.
Have a good Sunday, relax and enjoy

Started in on shade house yesterday. Going on a ride today. Riding to the Green Swamp and in it. Will have to wash bike this afternoon. We decided that were going to TN for Thanksgiving at my mothers. Will be a nice little voyage. Wife is working in her gardens today, she has been busy putting borders around the beds. Have a great day and good morning.

It's currently 28F, on its way to 68. Clouds and sun is the forecast for the day. Might be an ok day. Not much planned. Probably watch some NFL football this afternoon. Hope everybody has a restful Sunday. Good Morning!

Back