• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds growing seeds...

i actually dont smoke.. but i did grow some White Widow years ago... only because i actually liked the way it looked.. i think pot plants are amazing looking...

Hotpeppa said:
i actually dont smoke.. but i did grow some White Widow years ago... only because i actually liked the way it looked.. i think pot plants are amazing looking...
Now that's weird yet amazingly awesome. :shocked:
Somehow I doubt it's legal, though... if it was legal I'd probably grow fields of them... outside. :shocked:
But only because they're so cool looking, not because it's like $13,000 a kilo here. :shocked:

wordwiz @ but it ain't got that nice, "fuzzy", crystal, overwhelming THC look that the White Widow has.

Hotpeppa said:

You should be ashamed! Those things are dangerous! You should send them to me, I'll make sure they're burned and disposed of properly. :lol:

Txclosetgrower said:
You should be ashamed! Those things are dangerous! You should send them to me, I'll make sure they're burned and disposed of properly. :lol:
They'll get burned alright. :lol:

I feal like a freak here - I've never smoked anything but tobacco... I wouldn't even know where to get any "herbs" if I wanted to try.

MrArboc said:
I feal like a freak here - I've never smoked anything but tobacco... I wouldn't even know where to get any "herbs" if I wanted to try.
You're more into snorting, aren't you? :lol:

*Points at MrArboc's avatar and laughs!*

mmm... try smoking Tabasco, that's hot. :lol:

wordwiz said:
Hotpeppa,

Try growing some Kenaf Hisbiscus. Looks a "lot" like a pot plant but can get 15' tall or taller. Image

Mike

its actually a very nice looking plant.. i like the way the edges turn purple.. simple looking but nice..

Omri said:
Now that's weird yet amazingly awesome. :shocked:
Somehow I doubt it's legal, though... if it was legal I'd probably grow fields of them... outside. :shocked:
But only because they're so cool looking, not because it's like $13,000 a kilo here. :shocked:

wordwiz @ but it ain't got that nice, "fuzzy", crystal, overwhelming THC look that the White Widow has.
thats expensive !.....

worth looking into the laws of Israel..lol

thinking i should move there and grow some herb..lol

Txclosetgrower said:

ha ha ha

yeah i can just imagine... you would get chapped lips from rolling it all..lol

MrArboc said:

do i resemble Mr Bean at all ?

i have been told that from a few people in five different countries...

i dont get it ?

i dont look anything like Mr Bean...WTF ! ?

Back