• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds growing seeds...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Hotpeppa @ Illegal just like anywhere else (well mostly), but if you live in the middle of nowhere, who would know?! :D

Omri said:
You're more into snorting, aren't you? :lol:

*Points at MrArboc's avatar and laughs!*

mmm... try smoking Tabasco, that's hot. :lol:

I'm not even joking!

Seeds I could get - no problem. Growing them? Kind of hard not to learn where to find info on that when you hang around forums about growing things:)

MrArboc said:
I'm not even joking!

Seeds I could get - no problem. Growing them? Kind of hard not to learn where to find info on that when you hang around forums about growing things:)
Try growing a single female or something. you might like it.

Well i lived in Amsterdam for a few years and it was legal for me to sell magic mushrooms, and peyodi.... everyone grew herb there.. it think you were allowed a certain number of plants.. i think 4-6 plants...

and my god they had some nice looking pot plants over there...

Hotpeppa said:
Well i lived in Amsterdam for a few years and it was legal for me to sell magic mushrooms, and peyodi.... everyone grew herb there.. it think you were allowed a certain number of plants.. i think 4-6 plants...

and my god they had some nice looking pot plants over there...
mmm... Peyote. :)

Omri said:
You're more into snorting, aren't you? :lol:

*Points at MrArboc's avatar and laughs!*

mmm... try smoking Tabasco, that's hot. :lol:

463302828_27a6f173f.jpg

lol

Hotpeppa said:
really ?

never had the guts for that... seen to many space cadets going crazy on that...

gives me chills thinking about it...:)
W...what? *I* never did drugs. I'm good little citizen.

You should probably try San Pedro. a lot nicer... less mescaline so easier to control the amount you consume. PLUS THEY GET HUGE!!! hehe seen one at a old man's house that's like 3-5 meters tall... AND it seems like he never touched it. don't think the poor guy even knows what it is. :shocked:

Omri said:
W...what? *I* never did drugs. I'm good little citizen.

You should probably try San Pedro. a lot nicer... less mescaline so easier to control the amount you consume. PLUS THEY GET HUGE!!! hehe seen one at a old man's house that's like 3-5 meters tall... AND it seems like he never touched it. don't think the poor guy even knows what it is. :shocked:

And San pedro is legal. :rolleyes:

I actually don't think there's any law against growing and/or keeping any plant other than pot. probably like Canada, as long as you don't use them as drugs. :shocked:
Might check my sources again before saying anything. :shocked:

WTF $13000 :shocked: a kilo there, omg. Guess what you pay here.
Its legal to grow 5 plants here in holland, now they want to legalize it completely.
I might visit you Omri :lol:

Omri said:
Now that's weird yet amazingly awesome. :shocked:
Somehow I doubt it's legal, though... if it was legal I'd probably grow fields of them... outside. :shocked:
But only because they're so cool looking, not because it's like $13,000 a kilo here.

wordwiz @ but it ain't got that nice, "fuzzy", crystal, overwhelming THC look that the White Widow has.

lee said:
WTF $13000 :shocked: a kilo there, omg. Guess what you pay here.
Its legal to grow 5 plants here in holland, now they want to legalize it completely.
I might visit you Omri :lol:
Bring gifts. :lol:

"Locked up Abroad"

I can see the headlines now,.....Lee of THP visits Omri, another THP member bearing gifts that were not so legal in Israel...

Cool, I do all of that with the exception of #6...

Good basic checklist...

1. Keep records to allow for better planning - Check

2. Store seed properly to maintain viability - Check

3. Use wide, flat containers to avoid overcrowding - Check. Comment - use lightweight, well drained soil to promote root growth/development

4. Tamp seeds down to make direct contact with the soil - Check

5. Prevent disease by providing air flow and drainage - Check

6. Cover trays with plastic wrap to keep the moisture level constant - Disagree. I had problems last year with this

7. Keep seeds warm to encourage germination - Check - but disagree with 65-75 temp, had rather have 82-86F (28-30C)

8. Turn seedlings daily to keep stems strong - If they are indoor under sufficient light, this is not necessary but a gentle fan blowing on them strengthens the stems

9. Feed them well - Check - follow prescribed dosage from Botanicare

10. Acclimate seedlings to direct sunlight - Check

Back