• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds growing seeds...

Hotpeppa said:
you just look at them and ' smell the roses ' ...:)
What roses? DUDE! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WEED!... JEEZ! :shocked: :lol:

Hmmm... ever smelled Blueberry Bud? now that's special (or so I've heard :oops:).

in the early 80s there was a Hawaiian/Black African cross that was very aromatic...seeds the size of small english peas

i made that up... doesnt exist...

i just think the names of these plants are hillarious... they can be ten chapters long...lol

I have been away from it so long I wouldn't/didn't know the difference peppa...

Oh there's a lot of hash, too much for my own opinion. shitty stuff, too. too many people got f***ed up. I've heard they add chemicals and stuff to it. :shocked:
People here do love their buds, though. Hash is just more available.

ok getting back to growing seeds..lol

i planted a couple of seeds per jiffly pellet... and they are sprouting very nicely...

some even have two coming out... should i be pinching one of them off or can i just let two in one pellet grow as it pains me to let any of them go to waste ?

thanks

Hotpeppa said:
ok getting back to growing seeds..lol

i planted a couple of seeds per jiffly pellet... and they are sprouting very nicely...

some even have two coming out... should i be pinching one of them off or can i just let two in one pellet grow as it pains me to let any of them go to waste ?

thanks

You can also carefully separate them, as soon as the first real leaves grow. Don't separate them too late or you will destroy a lot of roots. Since the peat isn't too nutritious you could carefully wash out all the peat to separate them.

Armadillo said:
You can also carefully separate them, as soon as the first real leaves grow. Don't separate them too late or you will destroy a lot of roots. Since the peat isn't too nutritious you could carefully wash out all the peat to separate them.

ok great, that sounds good to me.. wash off the peat that has two plants then transplant them into the coco coir that i am using... then stick under lights.. water and feed... sounds simple enough..

hope this goes well..:lol:

Hotpeppa said:
ok great, that sounds good to me.. wash off the peat that has two plants then transplant them into the coco coir that i am using... then stick under lights.. water and feed... sounds simple enough..

hope this goes well..:lol:

No guarantee though! ;) I hope your fine motor skills are better than mine. :lol:

Back