Hello from CA

Hello from the Bay Area, I found this forum while looking for information on growing hot peppers and found some great advice in the gardening section. It started when I was looking for holy basil seeds to make my favorite dish, pad grapao, a spicy Thai basil stirfry and the supplier also offered Thai peppers. Although we already had two pepper plants, I had no idea what variety they were. This is first time growing peppers and I look forward to spicy summer!

welcome from Fremantle Western Australia...Your dish sounds wonderful! You should post the recipe. This is a great forum...everyone is helpful and very friendly..All the best and enjoy the heat!

fellow Californian

makphet... hey and welcome from one so cal to you nor cal pepperhead! I happened onto this site from another gardening site recently. Lots of friendly and helpful, fun folks here!

Welcome from Aussie land mate, where the mozzies are so big they have been known to take off with little babies.

Welcome from Fort Worth

Hello and Welcome from Virginia!

thanks for the welcome everybody. When I get my basil leaves from my plants I will definitely post a recipe.
junglerain, you're close, I'm Lao/Laotian, raised on sticky rice, beef jerky, and chili jaew paste! There's a sizable population of Thais and Laos there in Aust from what I understand

Back