• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hurting..Please Help!!

It is a sad day here in the big dry ditch of Las Vegas. I have long suspected that my significant other has been fooling around behind my back. I came home today and as I approached my front door, I thought I heard noises of a sexual nature. As I placed the key to turn the front door lock, I then thought I heard a ruckus and glass breaking. As I entered the house I then heard running footsteps and the shower in the master bedroom turn on.
I made my way to the kitchen where I find the back porch sliding door wide open. The kitchen counter top askew with everything on it topsy turvy and a broken bottle of white vinegar on the floor. I had set that bottle on the counter last night contemplating making a vinegar based sauce today. I suspect it was knocked off the counter. I suspect that it got there because my significant other and her lover were HAVING SEX ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER!!!! OMG!!! WTF do I do now??? I need some advice from ya'll pronto! Can I substitute apple cider vinegar as I am now all out of white? What about champaigne vinegar? Anyone used that in hot sauce. Please help..I am almost out of sauce and need to make up a batch quick.
TB.

excuse me for just one second....

BWAHHAHAHHAAHAHAA OMG the hot sauce is more important than the cheating ***t! :lol:

AHEM!!

Yes, you can substitute any vinegar you wish. It'll just alter the flavor to whatever vinegar you use.

On another note...why haven't you kicked the bitch out?? Why didn't you rush outside to try and catch the chicken sh** scumbag who would do yer broad in your home?? Why didn't you confront the lying whorebag in the shower?

Seriously...if you suspect cheating...they are cheating. That is unless you're just nutso, and i'm assuming you aren't.

yeppers you can use any vinegar you like to make a batch up but I would wash the counter off with bleach and remove the garbage And kick the living day lights out of the one that escaped and broke your white vinegar

TB....this is bait right?... :lol:

I would go with some balsomic vinagarette with the peppers diced up, a little olive oil, some fresh parsley, and a dash of powdered garlic...ans salt to taste...

I would buy the vinegar in plastic jugs or at least put it someplace where it won't get knocked off when the frisky playing starts again - like on top of the refrigerator, unless it is short and wide!

Mike

Wife: "I saw what you posted on THP!"
TB:"Oooops!"
Wife:" I can't believe you made up such a lame story to entertain your crone friends."
TB:" But honey, it was funny!"
Wife:" Do you hear me laughing? You will go and post a complete and utter retraction or..."
TB:"..or what?"
Wife:" or you will go down faster than that...that..that..flaming nazi gas bag!!"
TB:"The Hindenberg?"
Wife:" NO!!..you idiot..that guy..what's his name..Rush Limbaugh!"
TB: "But honey..."
Wife:"Talk to the hand or the finger..your choice a$$hole!"
TB:"But.."
Wife:"and after that..take you and your dog up to your music room and shut the door until I say come down for dinner!"
TB:"Excellent!"
Wife:" But first..lean forward and choke yourself on my hand!"
TB:"aaargghhh...gurgle..gurgle..."

Aaah...marital bliss..priceless!!

Cheers, TB.

OMG...I was shocked then laughing and all I could think of is yeah use the cider vinegar but clean the counter....I can understand why you wife was a TAD bit unhappy with you. I hope she's used to your brand of humor. All in all have fun with the hot sauce.

Jackie

TB...take a fresh Naga, cut the tip off & shove it up yr nostril.

Now what was that about hurtin ?

that done, any vinegar is good, I agree with AJ, balsamic is great but very strong stuff by flavor, so you'll need to weigh that against your recipe because it can easily overpower. So if you're set on some spices & herbs & a specific flavor already go for the lighter vinegars because you only want it to drop the pH, not for the taste.

I was getting ready to pull out the new Drew Peterson book 10 easy ways to dispose of a corpse, then I figured out the crisis was with the vinegar, I felt so helpless

Back