• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Justaguy's 2011 Garden Season

Was thinking of setting up High Precision EXTREME Non-parachute Skydiving ....... Best accuracy wins and their surviving family receives free hot sauce for life.

Think NBC or FOX might pick it up?

So after 3 days outside all day and night I had to bring them back into the climbing shelves. I have said deal with it and you will get stronger all I can. My babies are hurt and I love them so back in they come. :( :( :( Leaves have fallen and too much white. I don;t mind yellow but white leaves are no good.
100_0836.jpg

100_0837.jpg

100_0838.jpg

100_0839.jpg

100_0840.jpg

100_0841.jpg
100_0842.jpg
100_0843.jpg
100_0844.jpg
100_0847.jpg

Sorry about your plants. I have experienced my fair share of sunburn in the past and it really sucks. I would highly recommend you invest in shade cloth. It has made hardening off much easier and a lot less stressful.

In the shed all day yesterday while I slept and then in on the climbing shelves. Today I gave then all a ruffle with my fingers to drop the dead leaves and see what I have to work with.

UGH

100_0848.jpg

I really wanted the Douglahs

100_0849.jpg

I feel your pain! :( Get well soon, children.

We had a hail storm Tuesday night that lasted 20 minutes, and I thought I was going to find 35 dead plants Wed. AM. Looks like most will pull through although I may lose a couple of my prize Red Caribs.

its a bummer to see so many sick plants like that, hopefully they will bounce back.
do people ever harden off plants with HID grow lamps?

+1 i hope they get back again. i got a few plants catch a bit of a chill and dropped a few leaves but bounced right back

Mine did this when I put them in the ground, they lost all but the top set of leaves. Now every place there was a leaf now has a branch, they will shrubs. I hope everything works out the same for your plants. Good luck

I got most of the dead one off. Got most of the Carib Red Habs in today. Buried to the first active node so they now look small but good. Tomorrow the rest of the plants hopefully will all go in.

Back