• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Marital advice anyone??

Honesty please, even if its brutal and Im the one to blame.

Ok I have a wife who likes to spend more time with one of her firends than me. I ask her to please back off from this friend and give me a little time with her but same shit. She does things that make me unhappy and when I ask her why she does those things she says she doesnt know. I then ask her how it would feel if I did that to her and she says it would hurt her. The I ask why do you do it to me and once again, I dont know.

This friend she has is about as trailer park as it gets. Shes loud, obnoxious, thinks she knows everything and will argue that he sky is purple if thats what she thinks until its a heated argument. She does and sells Crystal Meth and her and her husband have the room mates relationship which is what shes trying to turn me and my wife into so she can have a "buddy" to tag along all the time because noone likes her, wonder why? She told her husband that I called her and cussed her out on the phone even though it was a lie and caused us to not speak anymore. Anyway so this bitch is a low life POS and needs to DIAF but lets move on.........

I feel like I am putting every but of my life into this relationship just to have my wife give nothing back and when I try and talk with her about it she acts like shes doing nothing wrong or that there is nothing wrong and WGAF basically. I cant get her to pick up anything after herself so I spend practially all day saturdays alot of times cleaning up her shit and when she comes home from work shes amazed at how clean everything is and promises me to help pick her shit up which never happens.

Ive caught her lying to me about where she is so she can go hang out low life redneck toothless bitch when shes supposed to be working. I really feel like this know it all ignorant white trash mongoloid is purposely trying to destroy our marriage and my wife either doesnt see it or dont care, I fear the second.

The thing that did it for me today was my wife was sick so she didnt go in so I started making arraingments at work to leave early and take care of her when I get an email saying hillbilly chaw chewing tractor driving whore is coming over and they are going to the mall. WTF so Im too sick to work but my toothless wondr can come over and we can go to the mall??

Im really at wits end with this and she knew I was making plans to come home early. I guess I see where her devotion lies. Im really at the point where I dont knwo what to do except give up, tell her to have a good life with her newly found trailer park status and find someone who is isnt a complete and total retard to try again with.

Opinion anyone? I dont know what to do except dump her ass but shit I really dont feel like starting over.

My wife is 36 BTW, and acts like 16.....

Shoot the bitch and blame the cat. If you don't have a cat, buy a cat.

Joking aside, didn't we all throw our two cents...wait...what's the exchange rate on that for the non-US people here? Well, what ever the amount of money we threw in on this before. My statement before is still valid. Women are nuts, to hell with them, don't waste your time. Divorse her, get on with your life and don't waste any more time on people like her.

It comes to this don't ever be a slave to love or to anyone, only if both respect each others feeling,wishes,beliefs and can genuinely have a connection between both people..if its for sex,money,children etc your selling yourself short go find someone who can love you,you can trust and loves you for all the damn quirky things you may or may not do..Everything is a balance and your balance is out there go find here and leave your shackles in the bin...

IGG I have been up and down with this woman and it seems like she always has her best interest at heart and everyone can kiss her ass. And then she says she really loves me and really wants to work it out just to go right back into "whats best for me" mode. Thanks for taking the time to reiterate what you have already said.

Talas I totally agree and I thought thats what we had but it doesnt seem thats really what she wants.

necro the next time you they up her shit put it all into a big black bag turf the knot out the front door change the locks and kick her ass into touch.
There has to be give and take but it seems like she ain't giving anything but taking a lot of liberties.
As for starting over, whats to start over it's your life you can do what the hell you like, you can't start your life over you've just gotta keep going forward.
And that might be with someone or by yourself but if that someone is treating you like shit then life is better lived alone.

Pretty much what I am trying to get out of this is from what I have said so far am I wrong by feeling how I do? I mean is it me? Or is she doing things that would screw up just about nay marriage? Am I wrong for wanting to spend time with her and her not her friend?

maybe she's doing this because she wants out of the relationship but doesn't know how to do it so she's waiting on you telling her to f+++ off.
You can either keep going on as you are or you tell her its over and see what response you get, if she begs and promises to change give her deadlines, if it don't improve knock it on the head.
Once bitten twice shy,
If you are gonna get a kick in the teeth surely you ain't gonna ask for a second kick

I hate to say it Necro but I will bet you your wife is doing meth and has become addicted....ask her to take a drug test and see what her reaction is...that could/would be a reason she is acting the way she is...you have to take it one step at a time...if she is addicted to meth and you want to stick it out, next step will be some form of rehab center...BUT...and I say BUT...as long as she hangs out with her "friend" she will NOT recover no matter how many rehabs she goes thru...JMO

i was thinking along the same lines as AJ but was trying to sweeten the blow.
But of all the advice given i'm sure it's all been thought in your head already

A conundrum, huh?

Let's revisit the propositions:

You are miserable living with her.
You do not want to leave her.

The logical solution is either:

You should take steps to make your life with her better.
You should want to leave her. And do just that.

It sounds like you're looking for advice on the first solution, since the second is a decision you need to make on your own. My advice is:

Start hanging out with her and her friend. Smoke meth. Be happy.

After all, whats a little meth between friends? So long as you're not paying for it!

EPIC LOGIC FTW!

Well I told her to be home when I came home so we can talk and guess what? Shes out at dinner wit hher friend and then going shopping. Guess I ll tell the little bitch to find another guy to treat like shit when she comes home. She will plead and Ill probably give in but whatever....

So the real question is this, is the toothless trailer trash woman even remotely hot? If the answer is yes then have a threesome. Seriously, if you're wife is that into her and hanging out with her more than you she'll totally be okay with it.
Have a festive hurrah and then leave your wife, buy a cat, and go spend some time alone getting comfortable with yourself. After that either another person will come into your life or not. Either way, you'll have a great sexual memory and really like yourself.

Is this a repeat thread?

1st - U have kids?
2nd - U have ur family or ur friends nearby?

need true facts only, no speculation, no names - what state.

Hey nec,,Damn hold tuff!As for your wife,,,,2 options,,went through it with my X,,,,,asset or liability?
Man hate it for you but ,,,man you got to take care of you 1st.Best of luck and habs will be on the way tuesday.Yep thread change! hehehe

I have close family within 5 miles of me. No kids and wont have any, especially with her. As fort he redneck POS I promise Id almost rather take it in the ass than do anything with her.

hixs thx for sending me the habs. I just gone done eating one of the ones I bought with my dinner. As for assest/liability?? I really hate to say about her because I love her more than myself and would do anything for her but I hate to say she more of an asset than a liability.

Starting over now is going to be better then 5 yrs from now. If you're not happy, get happy. Don't give in to any whimpering. I went through the same shit 10 yrs ago. I left and didn't look back. I moved 20 miles away to the city, rented a nice condo and could walk to 10 different bars. I found a great watering hole with great food and a lot of nice people, a place called Dooby's ( a local joint). I was not married but we were living together, come to find out she was cheating on me with a guy from NY. I split and guess who started to hang out at Dooby's. I would not even give her eye contact. After about 3 mos she dissappeared. I heard a few years ago she had an exercisum performed on her. Leave Nec, and leave now, misery loves company and it sounds like your relationship is going no where positive.

Necro,

The truth is she is hanging out with her friend because she is giving her some kind of pleasure you are not. That could range from sex, to drugs, or just communicating on a level she feels comfortable with.

Going on the idea it isn't sex or drugs, do you all go out to eat, go dancing, walk on a moonlit beach at night? Do you make her happy? Do you two have fun together or do you co-exist because it's the convenient thing to do?

The fact is, if you are giving us the full story, this other woman provides something you aren't. It's up to you to find out what.

Mike

wordwiz she says I make her happy but she does this. I told her lets start going out more together and doing things she likes doing hoping it would better things but she doesnt come home in time from work or if she does get off from work early enough she is out with hooker ass bitch. I try and do everything to make her happy and do things she likes but this is my payback.

I realy think there is no hope for us honestly. We dont even have sex that much anymore, maybe once every couple of weeks if we are lucky. Seems like the wheels are falling off and she doesnt want to try and repair it. Fuck her Ill make her leave my ass. Shes going to hate she was ever fucking born............:mad:

Plain facts, clear questions.

FACTS:

1. She's making your life miserable.

2. You have no children.

3. Meth is involved

QUESTIONS:

1. Do you realize that you're getting used like a doormat?

2. Do you think she's being faithful to you? (Be serious...)

3. If her friend asks her to stash some meth in your house, do you think the cops will believe you when you say you didn't know? (Be real) Do you know how many people are in prison saying "It was my wifes friends meth. I didn't even know it was in my house!" Do you really want to join them there? One cop, one door, one prison. Can you spell "SUCKER"?

4. Is this truly awesome, wonderful, close, loving relationship worth all this crap?

5. Why in the hell are you reduced to living like some sort of abused spouse?

6. Is there some fantastic reason you haven't already ended this thing?

Life is too short and too important to let another person screw up yours.

Look at these facts and questions. Decide if it's worth it to stay with her. If so, then put up with the crap and live through it. If it's not, then stop screwing around and get that crap behind you so you can live and be happy.

Good luck to you man. I wish you the best. Please, look at the facts, not the dreams.

Gut Check - Do u truly love this woman: willing to standby her side to get her thru what ever she is going thru or is it comfortable for u to stay living with her? Also there are always two sides to the story - find a marriage consular, work ur issue first if u have to, that way u know u tried ur best to work it out. offer her to join u. no regrets.

Back