• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest P2K 5-Crown TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance of someone posting a video of Bear trying to crash a roller derby bout and getting the sh#! kicked out of him by chicks wearing hotpants and fishnet stockings? ... I have peculiar interests.:whistle:

Vinegar = staple? Corn syrup? Soy sauce?

I'm thinking "yes", but wasn't on your earlier list, so wanted to check.

If not, here's an idea. If your grocery store has a sushi section, you can probably get a few packets of soy sauce for free!!!!

Free sugar packets and water can make a simple syrup also.

Do your thong TB.

:D
Please no!

borat-mankini-very-nice.jpg

Is that guy in the directors chair wearing a beret?

no, not a beret, it's one of those funky Scottish-type hats with the little bill on the front. Did you see the guy in the bandana? Who wears a BANDANA at the beach?!?!? :crazy:

OK, back on topic-
Pauly, sweetie, suga-pie...can we PLEEEEZE have more than one receipt? Our local grocery store doesn't have bulk food items, but the hippy store does. And also farmers markets....and I might even hit the local butcher shop.....

If not, here's an idea. If your grocery store has a sushi section, you can probably get a few packets of soy sauce for free!!!!

Free sugar packets and water can make a simple syrup also.

hahahaha, I can see it now, all the condiment sections at grocery stores near THP members are mysteriously wiped on Thursday August 3rd....

I'm of the opinion that if you can show a total of 5 bucks on dated receipts, it shouldn't matter how many stores you go to to get your ingredients.

Okay I may have had a drama queen moment. I had an epiphany. I'm back in. Call me kooky. Yeah I know, it's a side effect of being Scot/Hungarian. Now where's that damn bear???

It's allowed in the P2K challenge.

Drama of course. It's paulky's rules after all. He may require a little drama.

Bear got cut off, per JayT's recommendation. He's been on my couch watching a Jerry Springer marathon in a state of torpor.

I don't recommend withholding beer from Bear... my vacuum cleaner will be fried tomorrow cleaning that sofa.

I think this throwdown will be a mandatory "be drunk while cooking" throwdown. No different really than my other throwdowns I reckon.

SoFlo Style!

Make sure to have one crushed can of cheap beer. MANDATORY: banana leaf. Silly bands marking your beer = +1

I'll let you know when I'm in Marathon after I win the lottery. I'll bring the fishing guide, cuban sammiche's and hosky, you bring bear and the banana leaf. I need to catch a permit on a merkin.

It's a good thing alcohol is considered a staple and not to be included in the budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back