• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest P2K 5-Crown TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if you cannot buy the meat? I am thinking of making bear... that guy. :lol:
Then it doesn't fit the scope of the challenge. Part of the challenge is using supermarket smarts.

Oh, didn't know it wasn't that unreasonable. :)

I thought the "that guy" would give it away, and seeing that Sum and FD are missing him at the moment, I thought it would work.

I'd say making bear would be a good idea, but I've seen what he eats, and his meat cannot taste good. He's quite blubbery.

But...he does have a nice fatty liver that could be a good replacement for foi gras!!

That guy. Shit. He climbed on the island in my kitchen and left claw marks in the granite.

Bear was hangin' out at my place last night. Somehow he managed to creep into my bathroom with a Smirnoff Ice and placed it in my toilet.

I got "Iced" big time this morning at 6am.

... that guy...

I think you need to cut him off. He clearly does not know how to act when drinking. I haven't heard of anyone acting up this much since Passow left.

Let him come to Kissimmee I gots Swamp friends in Kissimmee. They hear dat dere be a Bear round den dey gets all kinds ah hungry. You should have seen demnwhe ah armadillo got into the yard. Dey say dat ain't nottin be Possum on the half shell.

This thread is giving me a headache, (although it could be the serious head cold). Y'all just figure it out and I'll check back in 3 weeks when the rules have been decided.

It's pretty much settled, yeah that's a good idea, check back when the TD is posted and the rules will be there. P2K and I can work out any kinks.

This one may include shopping days so your receipt must date after that. Then cooking begins on the Friday.

I ain't keen on this 5 dolllah 'thang. I'm out.

You can't take your ball and go home.
If I've learned one thing in the last few years on THP its that TB is afraid of NO CHALLENGE!!! and is capable of amazing things despite difficult circumstances.

Shit dude, you went missing for a few weeks and survived a MANHUNT!!!!!

Now pull yourself up, get a five dollar bill, go to the H.E.B. and MAKE SOME DAMN MAGIC HAPPEN!!!!!
TODAY IS YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TB has done it before. Didn't he buy Wolf's chili and Fritos and enter it? Maybe he's "been there done that." :lol:

Bear just broke out the roller skates. I just saw him do a split worthy of a Micheal Jackson video.

If I had it all on video, I'd swear he said "Don't walk away TB, come dance with me."

I have no idea what that means...

True Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back