• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Hey Smileyguy.....You ROCK

100_2298_zpsf06f81c5.jpg

Hate to say it, but what you have labeled Chocolate Naga, tastes just like a Chocolate Hab with the same heat. No worries, since they will get used

Pr0digal_son said:
Nice score Nigel and congrats on the lotto prize. Wayright is the most generous rednecked heathen I know!

Ha! Back at ya cracker!  ;)

Your generosity is unequaled JB! 

Your peppers are absolutely gorgeous bro! as always

These damn things are soo good man!

Thanks again Cracker!! 

P-Son is the shizzle!

:cool:
Kevin

Justaguy said:
Hey Smileyguy.....You ROCK

100_2298_zpsf06f81c5.jpg

Hate to say it, but what you have labeled Chocolate Naga, tastes just like a Chocolate Hab with the same heat. No worries, since they will get used
Thanks and same to you! Those yellow 7s are the bomb! As for the chocolate naga was open pollinated seed. I ended up with 2 true plants and 3 chocolate. Any who I'm glad you liked the surprise!

Got a package today from SmilyGuy and can say i was quite surprised i got a big load of mixed labled pods and some special seeds I had asked for, He was very generous I wish i could show every one what he sent me, but my Cam is out of batteries. You can Say that pepper people are the best and SmileyGuy is one of them.

a3ud.jpg

A while back Mike Hess posted picture of pods he'd gotten in the mail on facebook, and I mentioned how great the Tepin looked. Wes (joemama), who it turned out he had gotten them from, offered to send me some! Pepper love to a complete stranger, what a great dude! Got the box today and wow, he really went the extra mile! Loads of dried tepin, fresh tepin, and what I believe to be lemon drop and maybe fatali or devils tongues? You are the man Wes! I owe you one buddy, pepper people rock!

Also got some seeds from davidestesfl and Jamison! Thanks guys, I can't wait to get these sprouted!!

2 packages in the mail today. Got some Jamaican MoA scotch bonnet seeds from Jamison, and a box of peppers from Phil, with the deal for me to eat 1 of the chocolate scorps and post the video. Those red mushrooms are delicious!
20131018_162129.jpg

Thanks Phil and Jamison! You guys rock! Pepper people truly are the best.

CHILIHEADS ROCK!!!!

First I'd like to thank Shane for hooking it up with this box of goodies! All I can say is It's gona be painful LOL! Thanks Shane you're the man!!

IMG-20131023-WA0017.jpg

Now this one just left me speechless when I opened the box! This is the box I got from Pepperlover for the contest "guess it, and get it". Very nice pods and awesome selection as always!

Judy knew I wanted to order some wilds from her around next month to start a few. So when I opened the small envelope I just said "WOW!!!!!!".

Judy is not only a vendor here at THP, but also a great friend with the biggest heart! This is what she sent me!

Winnings from the contest:

IMG-20131023-WA0015.jpg

And behold the seed stack :D.

20131023_135618.jpg

Thank you Shane and Judy!! You rock!! :party: :party:

, Walter

Just got the most wonderful box of goodies today from Terry!!  :fireball:
Buddy you rock broham!! 

Go Illini!!

I have never had anything you've ever made ,,that wasnt absolutely delicious ! :P
Just a few of the goodies I got,
Tequila/Lime Habanero Mustard
Pineapple BBQ sauce
Rocoto Jelly
Habanero Mustard Hot sauce
Smoked Raspberry Yellow 7 Jelly
Yellow Scotch Bonnet Puree
Taco sauce
MY FAVORITE  :dance: Naga Puree

First thing I tryed was the Tequila/Lime Mustard!!!!!!  You hit it out of the park with this man!! seriously the best tasting condiment period!!! that I have ever had
Very mild heat with the full aroma and taste of the habby! and kinda sweet ,along with the Mustard! beautiful man! :cool:

Thanks again Terry! You are the best bro!

Kevin

wayright said:
Just got the most wonderful box of goodies today from Terry!!  :fireball:
Buddy you rock broham!! 

Go Illini!!

I have never had anything you've ever made ,,that wasnt absolutely delicious ! :P
Just a few of the goodies I got,
Tequila/Lime Habanero Mustard
Pineapple BBQ sauce
Rocoto Jelly
Habanero Mustard Hot sauce
Smoked Raspberry Yellow 7 Jelly
Yellow Scotch Bonnet Puree
Taco sauce
MY FAVORITE  :dance: Naga Puree

First thing I tryed was the Tequila/Lime Mustard!!!!!!  You hit it out of the park with this man!! seriously the best tasting condiment period!!! that I have ever had
Very mild heat with the full aroma and taste of the habby! and kinda sweet ,along with the Mustard! beautiful man! :cool:

Thanks again Terry! You are the best bro!

Kevin

Glad that you like the mustard . . . it was the 1st time that I've ever made it.  I thought that it tasted pretty good too - glad for some confirmation.  I have a Vodka version that you'll have to try!  Take care and thanks for the feedback.  (Wait until you get a taste of the Taco Sauce).

buddy said:
Glad that you like the mustard . . . it was the 1st time that I've ever made it.  I thought that it tasted pretty good too - glad for some confirmation.  I have a Vodka version that you'll have to try!  Take care and thanks for the feedback.  (Wait until you get a taste of the Taco Sauce).
Looks great . . . would love to try some.  The Rocoto jelly that you sent was amazing!

Vegas...be real careful brother, Judy's pods are really hot but you should be able to just pop mine like candy. Mine are just colorful sweet peppers!
Thanks for the props...enjoy brother!

Kevin, you're raking in the good chili head karma fo sho! Well deserved bro-ham!

What a surprise!! It was a rough week at work, I'm a teacher and the kids were off the wall, exhausted today I stopped to get the mail and inside the box was TWO, YES TWO surprises that I had no idea were coming. One from Judy and from romy6 (Jamie)

The first package I looked at said Pepperlover as the return address. I didn't remember ordering any seeds from Judy but who knows between work and having two kids under the age of 4, I forget a lot of things.

I mailed off my last harvest of superhots, maybe 30 peppers to a new forum member who lives an hour away from me. No big deal right? Well, I guess he mentioned it to Judy and she decided to mail the following as a little Thank You....

wmw6.jpg

A HECK OF A LOT OF BROWN MORUGA POWDER! (I am really scared of it actually) AND SOME DRIED PODS!!! (Again really scared)  :fireball:

The second envelope I looked at was from my brotha Jamie (romy6). For those of you who don't know Jamie, he is one of the most giving members on this forum. An incredible guy who will do anything to help a fellow pepperhead.

3oy1.jpg

DRIED PRIMOS! BROWN MORUGA SEEDS! JAYS PEACH BHUT X SCORP! JUNGLERAIN'S TS X PIMENTO MORANGO! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, JAMIE'S AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME POWDER! I stopped at Subway on the way home because I was just too tired to cook and the wife and kids had already eaten, I put it on my sub and it is out-freaking-standing.

I can't thank the both of you enough. Jamie and Judy are amazing people, thank you so much for the wonderful surprise that I got today. It made my week!!!!! :dance:

Back