• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

heres my dog, cane corso, shes 6.5 yr & the other day found out shes got breast cancer :( soon she'll be getting at least one 1" lump removed (dont know if theres more cancer cells inside ?)

DSCF1223.jpg

rainbowberry said:
If Bent's Bonnie, or Max and Millworkman ever need re-homing I have room.

Oh OK, My baby girl not GOOD enough for you:cry:

No no that's fine i get the hint....you only like them big:snooty:

:P:lol:

Great thread, I love seeing all of your beauties. I don't have any pets except the ones that are residents at my garden - a frog, some snails, lizards and a big spider! :)

moyboy said:
Oh OK, My baby girl not GOOD enough for you

No no that's fine i get the hint....you only like them big:snooty:

Noooo, I'd give your baby a home too. I promise I wouldn't let anyone dress her up either like someone did to Murphy then took him for a walk :oops:

21082008335-1.jpg

He, he, are you calling Millworkman big? :lol:

* I hope all goes OK with your beautiful dog CH.

rainbowberry said:
He, he, are you calling Millworkman big? :lol:

well he could be a well built.......umm....eerrr.....digging a hole here people........trust RB to think about it like that...:lol:

Maybe she has something on the brain...:P:shocked:

I'm sure my little pet would be safe in your hands RB

Hey Chilehunter,

I'm thinking of a cane corso for my next one. How have you found the breed?
There's probably 3 or 4 (?) breeders her in Aus, possibly 1-2 yr wait...

RS

RB - thanks, yea I hope all goes well too. hope she lives a couple more years.

RS - I was introduced to this breed while working on someones house, never ever heard of them before then.
there was 3 breeders in about 1 hr from me, now just 2 far as I know.

they're a great breed! I'm already thinking about getting a puppy while my dog is still alive, makes it alot easier to train puppies this way.
most likely I'll get another cane corso if not then maybe a dogue de bordeaux. I'd like to get a blue cane corso but not many of them get born as often as to other colors, & color is not important the dogs traits come before color, but if all was right then yea I'd get a blue.

heres a link about cane corsos, info & pics.

http://www.canecorso.org

***edit***
you could also check into the rescue program that CC clubs offer or even the breeders. its worth a shot, you never know you might find a great dog needing a new home.

wow, you guys have so many awesome dogs and pets :)

I got some more pics, but I am too lazy to dig them up right now. We just got home from the hospital with our new baby girl and I am just surfing the net and burping baby...

Maybe tomorrow I will have more energy to find pics :)

Great pets and congrats to you and your wife lostmind.I`m a lil lazy as to getting pics of my 3 monsters on but will try soon.With a new child" energy has left the building!"

Got my snake back today after almost a year and a half! :woohoo:

Here is a pic of it when I first bought it..not sure what sex it is yet unfortunately.

IMG_3822s.jpg

Here is a picture I took of it tonight.
IMG_7792s.jpg

It's up to about 41" long now. It's an awesome snake though, I chose to keep this one out of the others because it has always been very laid back, never been too skittish and has never tried to bite anyone.

Just got back to the house today and it was nice and cold here, so I had the snake sleeping in my hoodie pocket/pouch for a while. heh The heat pad I have seems to not be cranking out as much heat as it used to.. Tomorrow I'm off to the store to buy a whole new tank and whatnot.

ring sting said:
Hey Chilehunter,

I'm thinking of a cane corso for my next one. How have you found the breed?
There's probably 3 or 4 (?) breeders her in Aus, possibly 1-2 yr wait...

RS

Hey Ring sting do you know of any breeders of Dogo Agentino here in Australia?

Novacastrian said:
I hate snakes but yours is kinda friendly lookin!

Yea, it's very calm and easy going.

JungleRain said:
Cool Snake xgrafcorex, what is it? a corn snake!

Yep, it's a corn snake. Elaphe guttata guttata.

Those are some nice looking birds, what kind are they? I know very little about birds in general. Have any African grays?

Back