• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PhatMan Dereks Grow Log V2.0

Derek,

I fear for cyberspace if one of your seeds sprouts! Not to mention your neighbors. As long as you have been waiting - I'm afraid the orgasm may do you damage guy!

But it will happen and you will lose your germination viginity!

Mike

wordwiz said:
Derek,

I fear for cyberspace if one of your seeds sprouts! Not to mention your neighbors. As long as you have been waiting - I'm afraid the orgasm may do you damage guy!

Mike
Ok Mike, that was way out there wooo.

wordwiz said:
Derek,

Mike

hahaha.... Derek, your gettin your germination cherry popped buddy! Congrats!!!

ExtremeBurn said:
hahaha.... Derek, your gettin your germination cherry popped buddy! Congrats!!!
Oh yeah ok now that makes since.

I know I can't wait and about 14 days more I should have the second grow log sprouting!

Poblano's, Cayenne's, Jalapeno's, Habenero's'

PhatManDerek said:
Oh yeah ok now that makes since.

I know I can't wait and about 14 days more I should have the second grow log sprouting!

Poblano's, Cayenne's, Jalapeno's, Habenero's'

Nice selection buddy! Let me know if you ever want any super hots... I have a bunch of seeds left over

PhatManDerek said:
Well it came up today and it's withered and yellow unlike the other one.
What happened?

I would guess damping off. Do you have any pictures? You may be keeping the soil too wet. Also where do you have your seedlings? I ask because airflow is important. If they are in a room with a ceiling fan that is helpful or you could run an oscilating fan near them.

Josh said:
I would guess damping off. Do you have any pictures? You may be keeping the soil too wet. Also where do you have your seedlings? I ask because airflow is important. If they are in a room with a ceiling fan that is helpful or you could run an oscilating fan near them.
Thank you for the reply Josh, Right now I have the little guy in the living room and I don't have a celling fan at the moment, I could be over watering the little guy. Ok I'll will not water the little guy again until the soil is semi dry to dry.

PhatManDerek said:
Thank you for the reply Josh, Right now I have the little guy in the living room and I don't have a celling fan at the moment, I could be over watering the little guy. Ok I'll will not water the little guy again until the soil is semi dry to dry.

Well out in the living room should be fine. There should be plenty of airflow. Yea the soil should be kept moist but not wet. I am no expert by any means. This is my seccond year growing, but I have learned quite a bit since last season. Stick with this site. Everyone is really helpful and knows what they are talking about.

Josh said:
Well out in the living room should be fine. There should be plenty of airflow. Yea the soil should be kept moist but not wet. I am no expert by any means. This is my seccond year growing, but I have learned quite a bit since last season. Stick with this site. Everyone is really helpful and knows what they are talking about.
Everyone's helped me a lot since I've joined.

And I'm going to stick to this site since everyone is nutty like my self. I'm really enjoying everyone here and I hope they feel the same way about even if I'm crazy!

LOL. anyways thanks again Josh.

PhatManDerek said:
Everyone's helped me a lot since I've joined.

And I'm going to stick to this site since everyone is nutty like my self. I'm really enjoying everyone here and I hope they feel the same way about even if I'm crazy!

LOL. anyways thanks again Josh.

No problem...good to have you here.

Hey gang take a look at this, I'm a papa :)

483766911_EFKRo-S-0.jpg

By the do I remove the green house lid when the sprouts touch it?

PhatManDerek said:
Hey gang take a look at this, I'm a papa :)

483766911_EFKRo-S-0.jpg

By the do I remove the green house lid when the sprouts touch it?

I take it off when they sprout but I know some people who leave it on until it touches... you just have to be careful not to damp off your seedlings

ExtremeBurn said:
I take it off when they sprout but I know some people who leave it on until it touches... you just have to be careful not to damp off your seedlings
don't I want to wait until the rest of them pop up then carefully remove them?

Back