• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

coheed, as I sit here with 9.9F outside, I'm SOOOOOO wishing I were there-

coheed, as I sit here with 9.9F outside, I'm SOOOOOO wishing I were there-

Well as much as I would love to live there, we only went to get married/honeymoon. Also, it's a nice 45F outside here.

Me at The Great Pyramids, back in 2007, I was sent there with the military

egypt076.jpg

The classic Sphinx and pyramid shot

egypt13.jpg

Muggy/dusty shot of Cairo

egypt9.jpg

Crazy coke can (also crazy was that it cost about 4$ US)

egypt6.jpg

Man, you have seen some pretty awesome things. That would be awesome to see the pyramids. $4 Coke... not so much. LOL

Man, you have seen some pretty awesome things. That would be awesome to see the pyramids. $4 Coke... not so much. LOL

Yea I've been pretty lucky to be able to go the places I have been. Also crazy in Egypt: fast food places deliver (Mcdonald's, BK, KFC), there is no such thing as a driver's license (if you can see, you can by God drive), there are no traffic lights, or signs, no car insurance, they drive without headlights on after dark, they will fit 9 cars wide onto a 4 lane road, if your house is "under construction" you don't have to pay taxes on it, so most of the buildings/houses are left unfinished on purpose. Despite what you may have heard, The Nile is actually quite nasty and smells horrible, at least in Cairo it is, once you get out of the city it is very nice.

Anyways, more pictures:

egypt10.jpg

egypt8.jpg

Notice #5 here, it says not to swim while under influence of drugs, so drugs are OK, just dont swim after doing them
poolrules.jpg

Cyborg me:

25253_414273128898_706738898_5091694_7342452_n.jpg

nice pics people.

i started photography this year around april (wow...it seems i grabbed quite a lot of hobbies, keeping me fit i say) and here's my flicker page (germany, india):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joydeepkdam/

does it hold whiskey,,or have a sword in it? my grandaddy has a cane made out of orange tree. he has used it for 20 years

does it hold whiskey,,or have a sword in it? my grandaddy has a cane made out of orange tree. he has used it for 20 years
Unfortunately, it does not. it's just a $10 cane used to help me carry my own weight while walking, which is a good thing as I couldn't walk at all not too long ago. a sword-cane would be pretty awesome, though.

There are some great pics in this thread! Hope this one stays alive for a while.

Cerberus - Nice snake pics! I used to have some snakes myself but never got my venomous license while I lived in FL. I've wanted to have some Atheris sp. for a while! Such beautiful snakes.

Coheed - Cool HI pics, I used to live there and went snorkeling out in the bay a few times. I miss that place!

Here are some random better ones I have taken. I'm a sucker for low light photos without flashes.

IMG_2865s.jpg

IMG_6385s-1.jpg

IMG_2904s.jpg

IMG_7737.jpg

IMG_7201.jpg

Unfortunately, it does not. it's just a $10 cane used to help me carry my own weight while walking, which is a good thing as I couldn't walk at all not too long ago. a sword-cane would be pretty awesome, though.

Sorry to hear that Omri. Was it an injury? It sounds like you're recovering, and I'm glad to hear that. My Mom had MS so I know the hardships of not being mobile.
You're young, and talented. What is it they say? "Can't keep a good man down"? Keep on keepin on....

Sorry to hear that Omri. Was it an injury? It sounds like you're recovering, and I'm glad to hear that. My Mom had MS so I know the hardships of not being mobile.
You're young, and talented. What is it they say? "Can't keep a good man down"? Keep on keepin on....
Thank you, Scoville. it means a lot. :)

While we're at it. stumbled upon this incredibly handsome man and just had to take his picture:
omri.jpg

Back