• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

pimp my cheap a$$ pizza

this thread is all about taking that cheap frozen pizza and making it into a master piece.

so ill break the cherry. wal-mart pizza,tomato,extra sharp cheeze,4 jalos,1 ghost,parm in a can,spinach,and homemade chili that has fresh scorps ,habs,jalos,ghost,and cayenne in it.

IMAG0410.jpg

grantmichaels

Extreme Member
I'm just getting sensation in my lips back now ...

How can I have gone to far? JayT was the one who was supposed to post ...

I just tried to put some "pizza" w/ heat in the thread ... for less $ than whatever the bar for entry is set at ...

Certainly the jonah is redeeming, I'm just getting my chops back now ...

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
You still don't get it! :lol:

That's okay. I still say it's a damn fine burger bun. More people should do that for their buns. Both sides too.

The concept is you take a cheap frozen pizza and put toppings on it to "pimp" it.  

Its not the Pimp My Hamburger Bun Thread. :lol:

Nice thought though.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
JayT said:
I haz me a couple Totinos in my freezer.  Now, I just gotta figure out how to pimp them.
grantmichaels said:
i hope jay's got a totino after all this ...
JayT said:
I do, but no truffles.  And DEFINITELY no truffle oil!  I threw that shit on the ground!  I guess I will go make it now.

Edit:  correction, I HAD Totinos in the freezer.  I guess the wife fed them to the minions over the weekend.
LOL! At least Grant posted something. :D

Come on Jay you know you got hot dog buns!!!!

Ashen

Extreme Member
that burger bun not pizza is giving me nightmare flashbacks to one of the first meals I ever had at my In-laws.  My wife and I had just been going out for a short while and visiting , when her Mom asked if we wanted to stay for supper. My wife said we were having mini pizzas, so I was fine with that.  I would pay money to  have a picture of my  face when the tray of "mini pizzas"  came out to the table..

Split english muffin halves  with a spoon of jarred tomato sauce, topped with greyed( not browned ) ground beef, huge ass chunks of mostly raw onion, grated cheddar cheese.  

I choked back a couple to not offend, but I still wake up weeping sometimes.   LOL 

To be fair , in general my MIL is a great cook but she does have a few weird dishes  and blindspots.  She can't cook asparagus to save her life. 

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Greyed meat makes a return lol... did you see the heritage TD?