• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

pimp my cheap a$$ pizza

this thread is all about taking that cheap frozen pizza and making it into a master piece.

so ill break the cherry. wal-mart pizza,tomato,extra sharp cheeze,4 jalos,1 ghost,parm in a can,spinach,and homemade chili that has fresh scorps ,habs,jalos,ghost,and cayenne in it.

IMAG0410.jpg

I'm just getting sensation in my lips back now ...

How can I have gone to far? JayT was the one who was supposed to post ...

I just tried to put some "pizza" w/ heat in the thread ... for less $ than whatever the bar for entry is set at ...

Certainly the jonah is redeeming, I'm just getting my chops back now ...

You still don't get it! :lol:

That's okay. I still say it's a damn fine burger bun. More people should do that for their buns. Both sides too.

The concept is you take a cheap frozen pizza and put toppings on it to "pimp" it.  

Its not the Pimp My Hamburger Bun Thread. :lol:

Nice thought though.

JayT said:
I haz me a couple Totinos in my freezer.  Now, I just gotta figure out how to pimp them.
grantmichaels said:
i hope jay's got a totino after all this ...
JayT said:
I do, but no truffles.  And DEFINITELY no truffle oil!  I threw that shit on the ground!  I guess I will go make it now.

Edit:  correction, I HAD Totinos in the freezer.  I guess the wife fed them to the minions over the weekend.
LOL! At least Grant posted something. :D

Come on Jay you know you got hot dog buns!!!!

that burger bun not pizza is giving me nightmare flashbacks to one of the first meals I ever had at my In-laws.  My wife and I had just been going out for a short while and visiting , when her Mom asked if we wanted to stay for supper. My wife said we were having mini pizzas, so I was fine with that.  I would pay money to  have a picture of my  face when the tray of "mini pizzas"  came out to the table..

Split english muffin halves  with a spoon of jarred tomato sauce, topped with greyed( not browned ) ground beef, huge ass chunks of mostly raw onion, grated cheddar cheese.  

I choked back a couple to not offend, but I still wake up weeping sometimes.   LOL 

To be fair , in general my MIL is a great cook but she does have a few weird dishes  and blindspots.  She can't cook asparagus to save her life. 

Greyed meat makes a return lol... did you see the heritage TD?

Back