• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

pimp my cheap a$$ pizza

this thread is all about taking that cheap frozen pizza and making it into a master piece.

so ill break the cherry. wal-mart pizza,tomato,extra sharp cheeze,4 jalos,1 ghost,parm in a can,spinach,and homemade chili that has fresh scorps ,habs,jalos,ghost,and cayenne in it.

IMAG0410.jpg

Lol, wow. If anyone can pimp a $1 totinos pizza it's you GM.

Fold the pizza in half after its cooked and wrap one of those soft taco shells around it. A pizzadillarito maybe?

So is Totinos now the official pizza pimpin' pizza of this thread?  I ask because I am going to the store in a little bit and was thinking of picking some up.

JayT said:
So is Totinos now the official pizza pimpin' pizza of this thread?  I ask because I am going to the store in a little bit and was thinking of picking some up.
if you're nasty. Pimps only stable the real. Bring anything to the table just make sure you slap around.only us seasoned can pimp a tots

I couldn't make one, power was out for 2 hours... it's back on but I was going to make meatloaf for dinner. It's turned into burgers on the grill... off to another thread! 

sicman said:
if you're nasty. Pimps only stable the real. Bring anything to the table just make sure you slap around.only us seasoned can pimp a tots

I have no idea what you just said.

Back