• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds PRF seed tray '09

One last update to this thread because it is getting hard to take pics of overgrown chili plants. There has been lots and lots of rain combined with the bone meal and worm castings my plants are growing into a sea of green. A couple shots of the garden canopy from above and some Fatalli pods down below. Next thread will be strictly harvests. Plants are now 4 months old except Fatalli which is 5 months old today.
IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

all I can say Cappy is GORGEOUS!!!!!

You're a jerk. And I mean that in a complimentary way. I am very jealous. They look great. It must be tough harvesting the ones towards the middle.

Wow very nice plants. Only 1 problem how in the heck are you going to harvest in that jungle??? More so how do you feed them all!!

LGHT said:
Wow very nice plants. Only 1 problem how in the heck are you going to harvest in that jungle??? More so how do you feed them all!!

He swings from a rope tied to a tree branch. :D

Great looking jungle PRF.

You all think your funny, huh? The plant are in a triangle pattern around a tree with an entrance in the front to the tree base. The thickest point is 6 containers deep and I can reach over 3 and reach all the pots. I water using a wand that can reach all the way across under the canopy. It is really cool just to sit in the middle under the tree and have a 360 degree view. I have a giant red headed skink lizard that lives in the garden and scares the hell out of me but I know he is doing his job. Also have many spiders webs that I don't remove for the same reason. After the first harvest and I decide what my best plants are they will be isolated to another area.;)

PRF, that sea of green turning to a sea of peppers are looking like paradise, and the pepper garden is paradise enow!

Really nice Cappy, man that's a lot of green in one picture! Those Fatalii pods look awesome. That is another pepper I'm really excited about this year. I just saw my 1st pod this morning, it's about one inch long. Good stuff!

Mid-summer garden update. Pod production has slowed some what but still getting what I need till fall harvest. Trimmed a few branches on the tree above them to let in some more light. Hard to tell in the pics but the middle of the canopy is eye level. The sticks help support the push from the interior plants. Capsicum Island....:hell:
IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

Beautiful jungle Cappy! How do you harvest the interior plants? You need a golf ball retriever with clippers.

AMAZING is all I can say you have got it to a science. I have read a lot about starting seeds and have gardened for years growing from seeds but I have a hard time getting germination on these 7 pots,:oops:can you give me your secrets for 7 pots?:oops:

Great looking plants Cappy...tis definitely going to be a great fall harvest...

Back