food Ribs Anyone??

thehotpepper.com said:
I'm just messin' with y'alls. Get out of the damn kitchen and cook ribs like men. You too mel! :lol:

hahahaa... i would if i had a smoker...... mum's getting me one for christmas :P so no unoven baked ribs till next year!!

Aw mel...ribs are ment to be in the oven! keeps em moist and tender. Now a smoker is great for Butts, shoulders and briskets and such. Ribs are just too delicate for the smoker.

:rofl:

I am so damn envious. It all looks so tasty!!! Not only do I not have something good to eat but the corkscrew on my Swiss Army knife just broke so I can't even drink! AAARGH!!!!!

p2000, I like that you show people enjoying the food.

Pepperfreak said:
Aw mel...ribs are ment to be in the oven! keeps em moist and tender. Now a smoker is great for Butts, shoulders and briskets and such. Ribs are just too delicate for the smoker.

:rofl:

i'd prefer to keep my butt out of the smoker... and the oven too :D

Yeah, you don't want to burn your butt Mel. THP good effort for reposting your pics, but they weren't done in the oven so... FAIL.

Here's my oven ribs.

100_0339.jpg

100_0340-1.jpg

100_0341-1.jpg

Notice the Long Island Iced Tea in the background. I will be leaving you shortly. :drunk:

JayT what a faboulous presentation!

Yep, I too am seeing a pattern here....WINS all around.

I'm crashing out for the night folks. Talk with ya on the flip side.

Alright this is how it ended up, roughly mashed spuds and winter vegetables. OVENS ROCK!

Ribs.jpg

Thanks for the help mel!

Back