• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Nice... Those naga's ya gave me sure have a kick... I planted up a few, we'll see if they do anything... Gonna pic my pods and put on the dehydrator today when I get back... have a kitchen to install this morn.

JAMIE! You are killing me! The wife wants to go to Germany for the next tour, and I am leaning towards Tampa because I WANT 365 HARVESTS! This is a battle that I may just win...

Thanks Brian. Many do it just they don't take pics like me!

Conrad those dorsett's will get you good. Glad you liked them!

Thanks Gary I am mighty proud of them.

Matt my man! I think you should move to the East coast. Tampa is way to far for my redneck self to visit :cool:

Took a few pics cause I just can't stop :drunk:

My aji lemon is back in action

IMG_3041.jpg

odd but nice looking yellow cardi pod.

IMG_3039.jpg

Some nice 7 pod reds ripening

IMG_3017.jpg

Nasty looking Bhut from CPI

IMG_3021.jpg

And my boys just after the first rain in two months

IMG_3043.jpg

Hey Romy - your pod pics are over the top! Great stuff, indeed, bordering on art!
Thanks for taking the time to post them. Your harvest pics are mouthwatering!
And I don't even eat supers! Yet : )

I just received some seeds through a trade with your name on them! LOL Aji Lemon. No matter where I go...there you are! Thanks in a round about way for the seeds. I don't know if I'll actually be able to use them this season. So, give me your thoughts on these Aji's...

P1000152.jpg

Thank you Paul. I still have allot of room to go on the taking of pics but still thank you very much. :oops:

Conrad got a nice amount of rain but didn't like what followed it. It be cold!

Shane, the aji lemons are a super tasty east to grow pepper. Not much heat but very flavorful. If you like citrus tasting peppers with a little kick too boot, I highly recommend. Can't go wrong with this variety. Great fresh with a salad or roasted on the grill :cool:

Getting cold there huh?
Join the club man! :rofl:

Really cool seeing your kids showing off their plants man!

The next generation of gardeners at work! :cool:

Kevin

Thanks kevin. They don't like peppers so they afe growing cucumbers,carrots, maters and brocolli :halo:

Thanks Patrick! Oh and he is gonna coach dem Gators one day so he will thank me everyday :rofl:

Had a small harvest today. Some hybrid bhut's,chocolate bhut"s, 7 pod reds, yellow cardi's, mystery pods, sweet venetian habs, aji lemons, and some dorsett naga's'

IMG_3075.jpg

A nice shot of a cardi scorp of the yellow persuasion

IMG_3065.jpg

And my babies are popping. Just been sitting outside for about two and a half weeks. I will update what they are when I get some more time
These three are Butch T's 3 of 3

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

Happy V Day :cheers:

I could eat a Peach for hours... But on another note... lookin good. not sure what the mystery pods are but they got a bite... I knew your seeds would pop outside

Dang Jamie ! Is the pic deceiving ? or are those Aji Limons really that fat!!!!!!!!!?? :dance:

Looks great brochacho!

Kevin

You Floridians and your perpetual summers make me jealous! With how prolific those Aji Limon are, I can't imagine what that tree of yours is going to look like in a couple months. Real nice plants Romy.

Back