• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Nice brain strain pods ya got there Jamie! Nice harvest as well! And really?... maters and broccoli.. in the ground.. in february? That makes me wanna puke! lol. Your plants are gettin big man! they're gonna freaking explode this summer, your gonna have some 5-7 foot tall monsters at this rate. I'm interested to see how the air pot works for ya.. I've been contimplating trying a couple. Tried some of your mini 7 pods.. Holy god man. Those little guys pack a freaking punch! my lips were on fire for a good hour lol. Oh but they burned so good :cool: Thanks again dude. Glad things are goin well for ya Mr. I can grow all year round :lol:

Brandon.

Actually MJ those are my hybrid bhut's that are so big. The doresett's are only about an inch long. The chocolate habs are huge. 2 inches long. I think it's beacuse there were only two pods on the plant .Also the weather has been so perfect it would make most of you guys sick . Low 60's high 80's for months now:)

Brandon, I know i shouldn't be showing nonpeppers but they are purdy. I wish I had started them in November I would have ripe veggies now. It was 87 degrees yestersday so I am worried they won't last long come summer. Glad you enjoyed the red 7's. They will really get you good. Glad you turned your plants around so fast. They look sweet.

Time for a :drunk: Happy Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Looking good as always and now Brian has piqued my interest....ANOTHER crazy cross from the Knepper???

Damn Shane that was supposed to be 2 inches long just what your wife said after the first time :whistle: Man I shouldn't drink and post :cool:

You know it Matt. :drunk:

Give me a holla mananna Conrad. Just gonna be chilling :halo:

Pics pics and more pics!

Babies are slow growing but that is normal for me and my old ways:)

IMG_3165.jpg

Datil. This plant was mite infested so I chopped it down and put it in a smaller pot a few months ago. Making a nice comeback.

IMG_3180.jpg

Old faithful Aji never stops:)

IMG_3177.jpg

Hybrid Bhut!

IMG_3164.jpg

7 pod yellow has really started growing in the last few weeks.

IMG_3178.jpg

and a pod shot of the yellow.

IMG_3168.jpg

More action shots.

This is my other yellow 7 . I think it crossed with something strange.

IMG_3173.jpg

All my yellow cardi's are starting to bud again

IMG_3172.jpg

My 7 pod barrackpore is starting to produce some nice size pods. Before all I got was little dime size ones. This is already the size of a quarter.

IMG_3171.jpg

Choco habs

IMG_3174.jpg

Brain strain is back!

IMG_3170.jpg

7 pod red is loaded up!

IMG_3167.jpg

Few more pics and I will leave you guys alone :whistle:

Here are the pics of the 7 pod red and brain.

Brain

IMG_3189-1.jpg

red 7's

IMG_3167.jpg

My one Brain is about 5 feet tall

IMG_3162.jpg

My garden friends are back :cool:

IMG_3190-1.jpg

I would usually throw out some sort of hater comment right now...but I just put 9 in the ground this morning :dance: so I will just say your plants/pods look BA as usual! Looking at your pods makes me so impatient! lol

Keep the pics flowing! Its been to long since you updated!
Shane

Lookin goot, I need to get some pics up today, i brought your Fishback home, I'll bring it back over. The Yellow Cardi Scorp ya gave me is just loaded with buds, can't wait...

Thanks Shane. You are next on the list to get some superhots so I will let you know when I have another fat harvest.

Thanks Conrad. I would love to see some pics of your plants. I will be checking on ya!

Shane. You could always have your wife make an account and have her hit the like button :halo:

Thanks Brian . Here are a few more pics.

Douglah cross

IMG_3175.jpg

Another brain

IMG_3169.jpg

3 year old red hab slowing coming back

IMG_3186.jpg

And my non peppers getting huge

IMG_3181.jpg

Shane. You could always have your wife make an account and have her hit the like button :halo:

Hell no! I don't want her to figure out what all I been planting behind her back! I did FINALLY get her to eat half a habanero popper last night. She is definitely not a chili head.

Your stuff still making me a little green with envy, but I am only a couple weeks from my first harvest. It'll be all annuums and a couple tomatoes, but its a start!

Keep the pics coming in...your stuff is about to really take off.

Shane

Jamie, ur peppers look amazing, im greener than those pods w/ envy im just now tilling the gardens plant out will be in about 3 weeks! Cant wait!

The babies are looking great! I expect nothing less. Looks like you are gonna have a nice harvest soon enough! Shane better watch out, you don't play and those babies are HOT HOT HOT!!

Back