• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Season 2009 JungleRain

SeeYouJimmy said:
It's sure been blowing a gale here too. It's the only thing stopping me getting some in dirt. 29c today but that North wind would just destroy everything. Looking forward to the pics of your garden when everything's outside.
Well I finally moved a few things around and have 120 af the first plants becoming acclimatized, Ive also got around 100 from last year starting to grow really well, looks like its all go go go now.

cmpman1974 said:
Ummm..that's a LOT of varieties. :) Going to be a great season if things go well! Good luck.

I thought hey I'll do 50 or so varieties this year......well so much for 50...I hope I can pull it of, time will tell.

Does anyone know if I have all the names of the varieties correct and If I haven't doubled up on some, seeing that some chillis/peppers are known by more than one name?

Just a few pics...still nothing much to see yet till they go into the bigger pot and garden beds.

IMG_2857.jpg
IMG_2858.jpg
IMG_2863.jpg

I'd say you're going to be crazy busy. Have fun. Great list.

Which reminds me anyone use a drips system for their pots? With that many plants seems like a good idea?

Just started the raised garden bed this week, been a bit behind schedule due to the crappy weather down this way...so much for spring, last week we had a bit of a cold snap...got down to 3c one night...anyhoows managed to almost complete 2 new raised garden beds 12 mtrs x 2 mtrs each

IMG_2907.jpg
IMG_2921.jpg

to be cont....

Looks sweet dude, i can't wait till i have my own backyard to decimate with a pepper army :D . At the moment i still live with my parents, and they made the unfortunate decision years ago of paving nearly our entire backyard, such a waste!

hi grant

you have a nice setup there and a nice selection of pepper plants. Good luck. In one of your photos above, u have a few plants under the shade, any reason for that ??

i too just in the process of making my raise bed for the seeds u gave me. this time i am adding a lot of egg shells to the soil to give slow calcium supplement to the plants :). ( crushing and mixing them with the soil.)

8 cubic meters of soil. quite a lot.

hmmm wonder if google map is updating always... hehe maybe can see your raise beds from the sky! :)

Back