Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

Allready taken care of.
Now I'm going to move a lounge chair and my smoker next to the mail box.
Gotta do something while I'm waiting...

IM004216.jpg

IM004218.jpg

IM004219.jpg

Good news and bad news.
I got the seeds today-good news

Bad news is The Governator closed the Post Offices on Saturday(at least ours is),can't send them out until Monday.

Good news is I'm adding 75 packs to it.

Mike

75??? HOLY CRAP!!! Man I cant wait for this to come back around for round two now. Wish I could have made a contribution that large, that's great.

I have more varieties that I was thinking of adding but decided since there is a 2nd round it would be cool to add them to it later to keep the varieties changing etc for everyone.
Hopefully my 7 pot,trinidad scorpions,Bih and Bhuts will have set pod and ripened by then.Wind 2 weeks ago nailed my buds and pods really bad.
We'll see...Got the mouse that was eating my green pods(didn't like hot stuff).It's in disneyland with Walt now.
I made it an offer it couldn't resist in the box of no return.
The wild cats liked the free meal.

So I was thinking. Since we are nearing the end of Round one of the seed parcel, perhaps now might be a good time to put up a new thread for Parcel Round Deuce so that a list can be gathered now while we wait for this one to finish in hopes that when it reaches its final destination this round it can be sent out right away to the first person in the list of round two.

Just a thought ;)

Sent out the seeds today.
No tracking #,First class.
It was $10.00 if I sent it any other way.
5-7 days no matter what way I sent it according to the Lady at the P.O. so I didn't spend the extra money for priority.
It would have cost $10.+.

It is a bigger envelope too now.3 times heavier.
5.1 oz. $2.53 total

I left the $5.00 in the seed parcel.Took the 2 quarters out.
Less weight in metal-more in seeds.LOL

Whoever put in the Peanut Pepper,Pene de diablo I'd like to get a hold of to possibly trade for more of those seeds.

There were only a few so I only took a couple and would like more.

Sprouts from only 3 or 4 seeds only feeds the crickets around here.I'd have trouble getting a mature plant from so few seeds.

Crickets are better at eating them than I am at keeping them away from my sprouts.
They also zero in on plants I only have a couple of or like , those they eat first.
I don't know how they know but they do.

Same with cats,they only dig up my rare or most prized pots to crap in.
Eventually killing the plant.

Sounds like me putting the $5 in there was a good idea. I figured since I couldn't contribute in seeds I would make up by making sure there was enough money to make the round just in case something like this would happen :D

Only reason I took the 2 quarters out was literally to lighten up the package.If I had had singles at the time I would have replaced them with a buck.
I figured $2.50 wasn't going to break my budget anyways.

Your $5.00 might come in handy next round if people put more seeds in than they take out.

Put me in for round 2 as long as I'm not #1.
I have no need to go through what I just put in. : )
In fact I can't see a reason to get it early just to pay postage to put more seeds in and send it on.
I don't have many more varieties to put in right now anyway.Pods are green on plants now and some only started budding.

The longer it takes to get back to me the more probability I'll have more different varieties to put in next time.

I think you'll all agree,another 75 varieties would be nice.

If I was the organizer I'd go on the side of greed and let my pods ripen for seeds to go in the pack later.

I am sure anyone in line behind smokemaster is in for a SURPRISE, he has seeds of peppers most of us have never heard of...think I want to be in line behind him next time lol. That's a good place to be.

Cool, sounds like there are some awsome seeds in there.

I'd be willing to do round 2 as well, just have to wait on the first round to get to me.

Yeah I wouldnt mind being behind him either. I already have a very nice assortment of seeds going I wouldnt mind having even a wider variety.

hopefully there is some kind of list being compiled right now. I have a feeling round two is going to be a big one. That's why I suggested that a thread might want to be started now so that those who want part of round two can say so while round one comes to an end. That way round two can kick off right away with no/little hold time :D

Back