seed-train seeds train 2012

the train is in orange texas this morning will be departing tomorrow. next stop atomic cobra

Awesome! Round 2 here we come!

If anyone notices that the seeds that they threw in are depleted...if you still have some extras maybe throw a few more in and try to avoid takinig any more of the ones you got a chance at on the first round. I would like for the folks in the second group to have a nice starting pot of seeds when it hits them!

I had really good luck with the varieties I tried from the train, so a big thank you to everyone on here for making my grow list more interesting! There was some really crazy stuff in there!

Lets keep it moving folks!!!
Shane

Round 2! *ding ding*
The prodigal son returns to his maker!

I'm excited to for Atomic Cobra Peppers to see what a beast his train has turned into.

man I cannot wait for this train to stop by again. I hope I can get some of the new varieties in the ground for this year. Hope I have something new to add to the bag as I am sure it is quite diversified by now.

Sweet!!! Moving right along! I can't wait either! I have some seeds set aside for this round...if they're not already in there. So here is the progress...

AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

HIXS
Mtbrider17

Teamcole

Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii
HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Then the new group's turn to take a ride!
Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke
RCC
jsschrstrcks
Sr. Beaver
Brewmasta
xcsports

Once we get into group 2 we'll talk about the trains future...maybe a pod train! Hmmmmm...or maybe just keep it rolling into 2013!
Shane

Would love to get on this train if it is still possible ?

Sorry...train is full for now...it still has to finish round 2 of the first group, and we locked the 2nd group at 10. It will go around the 2nd group twice. Once it gets through the second group the first time we will decide whether the train will continue and if so..I will contact you.

WOW the train is far from getting to me O_O well if you wait for something it always turns out to be better :)

Yeah...I warned folks it is going to take some time. We got a lot of folks on board! You have the right spirit though...although you will have to wait the longest, you probably got the very best spot on this train! I am sure there will be tons of really cool stuff in there!

Shane

Ok I have the package and ready to send on it`s way.Please forward me your addy if you are next. thanks Rich

Hey Rich,

I think you post on the wrong seed train, or maybe I'm wrong. On Chad's "Seed Train Caboose", AtomicCobraPeppers follows you then me. On this seed train JesterJoker has the train now and I'm next. Guess I'm double blessed with being on two trains at the same time. Feels sorta weird going in two directions at the same time, makes my head swim!! I'll post on Chad's seed train to bring it to the top of the page.

This is the order for this train.

AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii
HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Ok I have the package and ready to send on it`s way.Please forward me your addy if you are next. thanks Rich
How did you end up with it??? It should be with jesterjoker??? If you received it, PM jester to get his addy and send to him...

Yeah...don't get your trains crossed! Hope that is the mixup...

"Yeah...don't get your trains crossed! Hope that is the mixup..."

Mark has the train. He PM'ed me that he was shipping out today. Then it's off to catherinew. Hey Jane, hope you have some room for more plants. It's coming your way later this week.

Rich just got his seed trains confused, he meant to post on Chad's seed train.

Hey windsong,
I'm anticipating a great box of seeds! I purchased more grow bags and am ready to plant more peppers! Just where they're all going to be is another question. Maybe share more than first anticipated? Nah. I'll find room.

Back