• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September TD Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I can think of that could possibly pull it off would be SoFlo's chile rellenos with manatee.

Is it too much to ask to ask to add a margarita?

Mexican
Homemade salsa
Margarita

I could see some real creativity in the margs!

hum i love mexican women and i love salsa and well i love to drink so if i have a hot latino women eating salsa off of me while i sip a margartia do i win?

nope~
you didn't mention food...

there has to be food...... prepared by you~~~~

Margaritas could work, they don't have to be alcoholic, and there are TONS of varieties~

OK, another excuse to drink...twist my arm~~~ :lol:

I just wanna throw out that I'm getting married the first weekend in September. I would like to see spicy wedding food. It can be Mexican. LET'S JUST PRETEND IT IS ALL FOR ME ON MY BIG DAY.

Congrats Marcie! We celebrated 20 this year!

JT, Maybe stay away from quervo... eeeeyyyyuuuuuukkkkk!
try: el Jimador, Lunazul, Milagro, and of course Patron! Life's too short to drink crap!

I'm just saying'

TB, what's your favorite Tequilla? I hope it's not Jose'...

So when exactly does the TD start? The rules get posted? I am completely charged for my first TD!!!!

P.S. My wife will be showing up in these parts as Chile Juju! (As soon as the bosses that be approve her)

Aww Man! you should see the look on my face LoL!!!
And it was such good advice!

Oh well... without us newbies, I guess you long timers just wouldn't have any fun....

By the way, it's good to know I'm not the only one spending my day here at the THP!

I just wanna throw out that I'm getting married the first weekend in September.

Congrats Marcie!!!!!

If you have a picture of your plated dish on the dance floor of your own wedding reception, with a slice of cake on the side, I'll vote for you no matter what!!!

I'm starting to see the light of Tex Mex.
I have 3 big ass avocado trees that are about to blow their load all over my yard.

Should coincide with the throwdown!!!!

BOOM!!!! GUACAMOLE! IN YO' FACE!!!!!
Avocados grow on trees? Man, i learn something new everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back