• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Should we have a fun 2009 grow contest?

AlabamaJack said:
got home from work, checked the trays and have 11 Fatalii sprouts. 5 of my homegrown ones from this past season and 4 from Tomato growers came up today. Also 4 Red Fatalii and all 6 Chocolate Fatalii are up. Total of 21 Fataliis off and running....

I think you should need a permit when in control of that amount of destruction.

McGoo said:

I thinkin' he'd best be on city sewer or he'll have a superfund site in his septic tank.

McGoo said:
Woot woot! We have a fatalii hook! Found it this morning, along with a chocolate hab (Im 4/7 from them so far). I would put up a pic, but it would look pretty much like everyone else's, so I'll wait until it does something special. Like juggling.

Oh thank god....I was starting to get worried.....

I thought that if one didn't sprout soon I was going to wake up one morning with a horses head in bed with me...:lol:

McGoo said:

then I shouldn't say anything about the 40 Bhut Jolokia/Naga Morich/Bih Jolokia/Dorset Naga then huh.... :lol:

Pam said:
I thinkin' he'd best be on city sewer or he'll have a superfund site in his septic tank.

thank God for city sewer... :)

moyboy said:

I thought that if one didn't sprout soon I was going to wake up one morning with a horses head in bed with me...:lol:

roflmao @ moyboy

moyboy said:

You were worried? How do you think the horse was feeling?

Some pablo Fatalli off to a great start.:onfire:
IMG_2065.jpg

those look healthy....good photo...

Pepper Ridge Farm said:

:waters the plants with some roundup and runs away: :hell:

Bwwhahahahahahaha

No one shall bet me in the COMPARISON.....I will be the victor....

:hears PRF loading the 12 gauge, and picks up the pace: :lol:

Those definitely look deficient i paraquat and diquat, also a liberal dose of 2-4-D would do them wonders. Dont wait, do it quickly. In fact, that goes for everyone here, use those, erm, organic nutrients in every watering. Hell, dont dilute them, just pour them on full strength, you'll be amazed at what happens.

nice pics Cappy...lets give the boys from Aussie land a run for their money...

Fatalii saying hi to the down under folks...

012109a002.jpg

this is where I will be in less than 3 weeks...

Fatalii3weeksfromseed.jpg

eat my dust moyboy!!!!!

nutrients

thanks PRF

Did you cross that thing with pot? I didn't think peppers were supposed to have trichomes lol. I'm on to you!

nutrients.... roflmao....

Back