• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Super Hot Variations - Comments - 2009

Chocolate time!!

P1080472.jpg

P1080471.jpg

P1080470.jpg

P1080469.jpg

Chris, you're tireless when it comes to making these photos. Much appreciated though, it's like wandering through an art gallery.

I'm totally lost on this cross sent to me...it's between a 7 pot and a TS, but oddly the pod has smooth skin. A very cool shape though and consistent from pod to pod. Pretty nice. The heat isn't in the super hot category. Maybe something mated with the Scorpion before the 7 pot pollen was transferred? :) Millworkman, I don't cross my own varieties. Others have done it and I grow them. Someday, I'd like to.

P1080494.jpg

P1080493.jpg

THese aren't from my garden, but still exciting nonetheless. I feel over the years some people have lost the true genetics of this one.

I got back from a pepper event where there were a lot of peppers. The plants at home are loaded with pods still. I think I'm getting ready for this season to end. :) It's getting to be work and I don't have the energy. lol.

I took these Scorpions from the plants. They sure as hell don't get so deep red where I live!! IMO, these have always been the hottest SOBs on the planet. Deseeding some is like going to hell.

Chris

P1080500.jpg

P1080499.jpg

cmpman1974 said:
THese aren't from my garden, but still exciting nonetheless. I feel over the years some people have lost the true genetics of this one.

I got back from a pepper event where there were a lot of peppers. The plants at home are loaded with pods still. I think I'm getting ready for this season to end. :) It's getting to be work and I don't have the energy. lol.

I took these Scorpions from the plants. They sure as hell don't get so deep red where I live!! IMO, these have always been the hottest SOBs on the planet. Deseeding some is like going to hell.

Chris

P1080500.jpg

P1080499.jpg

Awesome photo!

I love all the pictures, you are one lucky person growing all those varieties. What are you going to do with all those pods? Do you make sauce out of them?

This TS Yellow is not the CARDI strain floating around. It's actually a third generation cross of the regular TS I sent to a friend in Italy in 2006. Cool it's still stable. I love the color. Again, not as hot as the regular red strain. Smaller pods too.

The color transition of Douglahs are remarkable.

Chris

P1080515.jpg

P1080514.jpg

P1080512.jpg

P1080511.jpg

Lovely C`s my friend take my hat of to you..You have done well again and Nice To see My Habolokia has done well for you and Jukka
;)

:beer:

how are the choc scorpions as far as flavor heat and producing? awesome pods as always.savesomeseedsplz:scared:
such a big difference in those two yellow 7pods amazing.

Back