food The Drunken Chef

TB wants it with a live chicken :shocked:

Give it to him pileiton.

thehotpepper.com said:
TB wants it with a live chicken :shocked:

Give it to him pileiton.

I don't want "it" with a chicken. I simply "employ" the use of said chicken....Just make sure it's a hen and not a rooster. Don't want to give the impression I've gone Liberace.

Exactly. Back to food and less of TB's clucking.

texas blues said:
Amature! I use a live chicken!!

that's the difference between kinky and perverted...

OK folks...had to eat while it was still hot...yup...delicious...I give myself a "the dog is humping my leg wanting more" on this one...could have used a little more spice on the shrimp...

fish marinating...

021810b001.jpg

on the BarBQue..

021810b003.jpg

finished....

021810b004.jpg

plated...served with fresh broccoli and cauliflower

021810b006.jpg

I am stuffed...half pound of shrimp and half pound of fish...my old belly is full and I am fat, sassy, and happy....

what say ye judges?

OMFG!! AWESOME!! Can i come over for dinner???? thats looking 10million times better than my dodgy 2 minute noodles!!!

AlabamaJack said:
that's the difference between kinky and perverted...

OK folks...had to eat while it was still hot...yup...delicious...I give myself a "the dog is humping my leg wanting more" on this one...could have used a little more spice on the shrimp...

fish marinating...

021810b001.jpg

on the BarBQue..

021810b003.jpg

finished....

021810b004.jpg

plated...served with fresh broccoli and cauliflower

021810b006.jpg

I am stuffed...half pound of shrimp and half pound of fish...my old belly is full and I am fat, sassy, and happy....

what say ye judges?

Forget what I said about being married. If you cook like that for me I'll do ANYTHING for you.

It's shrimp night!!!! Free admission for moyboy.

thehotpepper.com said:
Excellent charring on that meal sir.

thank you kind sir...

mel said:
OMFG!! AWESOME!! Can i come over for dinner???? thats looking 10million times better than my dodgy 2 minute noodles!!!

come on Mel and bring MrMel too...ifn he wants to have some southern food...

paulky_2000 said:
Easy there, Rebel...I'm workin' on it!

Pickled brain was not on the menu tonight....:lol:

THIS, however, WAS:

100_1354.jpg

more to come....

looking good Alice...keep it comin'

pileiton said:
Forget what I said about being married. If you cook like that for me I'll do ANYTHING for you.

would you believe the wife gets meals like this at least 4 times a week...since I retired, I am now the head chef at this house...and I treat her right...I keep on telling her, thank you for supporting me...

thehotpepper.com said:
It's shrimp night!!!! Free admission for moyboy.

gotta :rofl: at that one THP....

Tonight I made one of my all-time favorites.....cheater's curried shrimp!!

It's basically, shrimp, onion, mushroom, cream of mushroom, hot curry powder, a bit of cream, and jasmine rice. You top it with crispy diced bacon, and chutney or apricot preserves.

It's, more or less, the best damn stuff on planet earth......or at least it is to me. ;)

Bacon done.....shrimp peeled..

100_1358.jpg

more prep-work:

100_1359.jpg

Onion and mushroom getting happy in a bit of bacon fat:

100_1368.jpg

Back