food The Drunken Chef

paulky_2000 said:
Thank you!!!.....and please....call me Paul!
No! You are paulky, it even says right there in your profile :P

That wasn't pot roast! That's a roast you slow cook until it falls apart. Beef stew of sorts you have there. Looks good.

thehotpepper.com said:
No! You are paulky, it even says right there in your profile :P

That wasn't pot roast! That's a roast you slow cook until it falls apart. Beef stew of sorts you have there. Looks good.

paulky......princess......alice......WHATEVER!!! :lol:

As for the "concoction".....I DID start with roast....and I cooked in in a POT!

:rofl:

Well you didn't post that part! I wanna see!

thehotpepper.com said:
Well you didn't post that part! I wanna see!

This is kinda anti-climactic, but here's the pot on the stove:

100_0698-1.jpg

I suppose it IS more of a stew.....;)

look at you paulie with your fancy napkins and all :D looks like some good comfort food there! I thought pot roast was one big lump of meat.. but that doesnt matter :D you still came through with the goods :D

mel said:
look at you paulie with your fancy napkins and all :D looks like some good comfort food there! I thought pot roast was one big lump of meat.. but that doesnt matter :D you still came through with the goods :D

Thanks!!

Yes...there does seem to be some dispute as to exactly what the hell to call what I made....

:lol:

Nova, them shrimps are A+. I would seriously inhale them! Paul, whatever you want to call that, I call it WIN! You can't beat that for comfort food.

Hmmm, only 3:15 and I'm already a tad bit more than tipsy.... should probably git some din din on soon.......

Tonight will be Arrabiata! (sorry folks, no meat in this one!)

IMG_1203.jpg

I reckon I will add mushrooms too..........

Back