food The Drunken Chef

lol.. there's plenty of leftovers.. who's coming for dnner tomorrow night?? it ended up saucier than usual.. too much cream but she'll be right mate :D

Picture384.jpg

Thing about this kind of dish is that it holds it temp heat for ages, so any chilli added to it would build and build. I bet your lips were burning mate!

On deck for tonight:

Salmon cakes!!

Retta likes to make sandwiches....I prefer mine chicken fried steak style with biscuits and gravy. :yum!:

So.....we're doing BOTH!!! :woohoo:

Mmmm I'm making Steak Quesadillas with AJ's Scorpion Puree. There will surely be some Tales From the Loo after this one. I'll take some pics, but I don't know when I will put them up as I have to go for the evening.

mel said:
lol.. there's plenty of leftovers.. who's coming for dnner tomorrow night?? it ended up saucier than usual.. too much cream but she'll be right mate :D

Picture384.jpg

That looks soooooo good! I'm saying this even after I just ate.

Just a couple of quick pics. I don't know that there are many foods better than this. They are marinated steak, mushroom, onion, jalapeno, Monterey Jack cheese and AJ's Scorpion puree (about a tablespoon per) Holy crap are these good. The heat is just right. After eating one, my throat is burning, my mouth is burning, and I am sweating. Can't wait for the next one!

100_0239-1.jpg

100_0240.jpg

Outta' sight Jay! The kissa dilla is rockin'! Keep some ice cream handy for your churning and burning smokehole that is sure to come later.

Oh yeah...Hot blue and righteous!

Damned slow in here. Where's the drunken buggery? The whining? Where's the stupid rant's? The chaos and mayhem? What a bunch of sellouts!

Waiting for Alice. Nice work melly mel. Way to grease that thing up JayT. What happened to it after pic 1? Is that the bottom and oil from cheese?

OMG you really do want that tiara back! :rofl: And sipping no less. Were your pinkys in the air?

sorry guys.. no crazy cooking going on here.. however, i did heat up last nights leftovers expecting the heat to blow me away and it didnt! it got more mild! the oil that had accumulated from all the cheese had some decent heat to it but the tater and the chicken was very mild.. could the cream have had something to do with it?? maybe.. i think the oil soaked up all the heat :D i should be back on form for the weekend so expect some drunken cooking experimentation from me then :D

thehotpepper.com said:
Waiting for Alice. Nice work melly mel. Way to grease that thing up JayT. What happened to it after pic 1? Is that the bottom and oil from cheese?

Yeah I think I reached the limit of cheese that will work inside a quesadilla. It was spewing the stuff like crazy. The second pic is after I flipped it over onto the plate. Excuse me while I go visit the loo...

JayT said:
Yeah I think I reached the limit of cheese that will work inside a quesadilla. It was spewing the stuff like crazy. The second pic is after I flipped it over onto the plate. Excuse me while I go visit the loo...

not good that the loo is calling you JT - your quesadilla looked awesome!

Back