food The Drunken Chef

I posted this in F-It I'm drinking, but here's da booze. Not pictured is the beer Leffe Blonde Belgian Ale.

100_0312.jpg

Hey JT- if you're drunken cooking lasagne looks that good, how on earth will I have a chance in the next throwdown? i think you should sit the next one out to give the rest of us a chance :P

Ha ha. Lasagne is easy Mel. anyone can make that one drunk. Make the sauce and layer everything. It's all about the cheese. Lasagne is one of my favorites. Besides, I haven't won a throwdown for a while. I have a good idea for this one, but hell, I always think I have a good idea.

Pepperfreak said:
Jay, those ribs look awesome. Glad to see that I have paved the way for others to do oven ribs. You are right, you just have to know how to use your oven like a BBQ. In fact, some of the 'fancy' restaurants bake them in ovens too. Having mastered that technique, I know how well your ribs turned out just by looking at them.

psst.....I almost think oven baked ribs are better because they are so much more tender and juicy. :)
:rofl: Go ahead with the oven ribs Shirley. We'll be outside tending the Q. Grab me a beer will ya? :rofl:

texas blues said:
What? More oven ribs? What kind of new phukery is this? It's a trick right? If I poo poo them, then I'll be ridiculed and veggies from a long forgotten thread will be resurrected and thrown in my face. If I embrace them...THP will scream that I'm a sellout and probably add a Jonas Bros. pic by my avatar! Jay....you bastard!! I can only escape the FAIL by not rating the ribs!!

(Chix looks killer though! HB&R!!)

Hey....wait....WTF? Where 'da booze at? Booooooo...
Poo poo them! I'll eat veggie tacos for a week over JoyT and Pauline's oven ribs :lol:

Pepperfreak said:
It was asked once if I only did steak, since that seemed like all I would post on here. Well, tonight I present yet another non-steak feast.

I call this Spicy Hot Sicilian Chicken.

Skinless/boneless Chicken Breasts
Olive Oil
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Anaheim Powder
Tomato Powder
7 Pod Powder

These breasts turned out so tender and succulent that they just melt in your mouth goodness.

The rice is just left over Balsmalti Rice that I mixed in some peas (I know, I know...you guys don't like peas, but what can I say. They are among my favorite veggies) butter and onion powder and sautéed in a large skillet.

DSCF3923.jpg

DSCF3922.jpg

Okay I gotta ask. What is Sicilian here?

JayT said:
Looking fantastic PF. I am still eating ham and drinking rum.

100_0311.jpg

I'll have to take a picture of the rum.
Nice ham you made there. But if you had the smoker going for the ham, why did you do oven ribs?

thehotpepper.com said:
:rofl: Go ahead with the oven ribs Shirley. We'll be outside tending the Q. Grab me a beer will ya? :rofl:

Poo poo them! I'll eat veggie tacos for a week over JoyT and Pauline's oven ribs :lol:

Bwahahahahahahaha.....

Weeeell I'm drunk and this was dinner. I was drunk when I cooked it and now I'm more drunkering...hmmm anywhoo

The flamage is Neils Skobiyan and Yellow 7 Turkey Slap

Bok choy, chips (fries), Porterhouse seasoned with oil and garlic and a Greek pattie (lamb, oven dried 'maters, lemon juice, fetta cheese, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, pepper)

P4040430.jpg

Deathtosnails said:
Weeeell I'm drunk and this was dinner. I was drunk when I cooked it and now I'm more drunkering...hmmm anywhoo

The flamage is Neils Skobiyan and Yellow 7 Turkey Slap

Bok choy, chips (fries), Porterhouse seasoned with oil and garlic and a Greek pattie (lamb, oven dried 'maters, lemon juice, fetta cheese, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, pepper)

P4040430.jpg
I think this sounds the tastiest to me! If I had the ingredients I'd make this for breakfast.

Back