food The Drunken Chef

Wel....okay, back on topic. :rolleyes: To each to own...:lol:

I'm at it again!

Here is a cheap but great dish I just whipped up tonight.

Ramon noodles, chicken flavor
Scallops
Shrimp
handful of Peas (omit if you don't like 'em
Olive Oil
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Fatalii Powder
White Hab Powder

Prepare the Ramon Noodles as directed.
Sauté the Scallops and shrimp in the olive oil along with the above mentioned powders.

When both are done, drain the Ramon Noodles and toss in the shrimp and scallops. Mm mm!!! Now this is great! Plus it only took less than 15 minutes to cook.
DSCF3921.jpg

Man! I love scallops and those look like they are cooked perfectly. I'm not too much for Ramen and probably would have used linguini, but very nice either way.

Me, I'm having Italian tonight. Lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and wine. Pics upcoming.

JayT said:
Man! I love scallops and those look like they are cooked perfectly. I'm not too much for Ramen and probably would have used linguini, but very nice either way.

Me, I'm having Italian tonight. Lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and wine. Pics upcoming.

Skip teh food pic and bring teh piccy of teh wine. :lol: You're gonna' need to save teh lasagna piccy for teh t-down! BRING IT!!

Looks damn good, PF!!!

Beats the holy hell out of the hamburger helper the twins cooked for me tonight!

:rofl:

Then again...I didn't have to lift a finger! :woohoo:

You told me to save the piccys. I just saved them for today. PF's meal deserved to be paid homage. Here it it:

100_0305.jpg

100_0306.jpg

100_0307.jpg

100_0308.jpg

100_0309.jpg

100_0310.jpg

I just love this meal. Not too hot as I only added some pepper powders to the sauce and the bread, but damn good.

Thank you Jay for your restraint at out shining me. :lol: Your Italian lasagna meal looks divine and definitely deserves my highest rating!

TB don't think I haven't noticed your silence concerning my 1st meal back. tsk.tsk. :P

Jay, Paul and mel, your kind words were much appreciated.

My my MY!!!

Jay, that looks wonderful! I'm a firm believer that tomato sauce, garlic, and cheese are a match made in heaven....no matter what you do with it!

.....kinda like bacon and onions....it's one of the most wonderful combinations on the planet!!

Pepperfreak said:
Thank you Jay for your restraint at out shining me. :lol: Your Italian lasagna meal looks divine and definitely deserves my highest rating!

TB don't think I haven't noticed your silence concerning my 1st meal back. tsk.tsk. :P

Jay, Paul and mel, your kind words were much appreciated.

You are most welcome, PF!

I remember seeing a cookbook for ramen recipes somewhere.....

Would've come in handy back in college!! :lol:

:hopes he doesn't get busted for concurrent posts again:

It was asked once if I only did steak, since that seemed like all I would post on here. Well, tonight I present yet another non-steak feast.

I call this Spicy Hot Sicilian Chicken.

Skinless/boneless Chicken Breasts
Olive Oil
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Anaheim Powder
Tomato Powder
7 Pod Powder

These breasts turned out so tender and succulent that they just melt in your mouth goodness.

The rice is just left over Balsmalti Rice that I mixed in some peas (I know, I know...you guys don't like peas, but what can I say. They are among my favorite veggies) butter and onion powder and sautéed in a large skillet.

DSCF3923.jpg

DSCF3922.jpg

Celeste said:
I'll eat rice and peas. The chicken looks yummy, too!

Glad to know that I'm not the only one Celeste. :lol: I love simple foods and this is pretty darn simple.

texas blues said:
Okay...PF...I'll say it....that chix makes my mouth water!

Thanks TB. Glad you Liked it and that's about as good as HB&R :P

Back