food The Drunken Chef

Sounds good Jay. Was it sweet and sour, and did it become neutral?

Yeah, kind of sweet and sour. A little more sour than sweet. I just used the agave nectar to balance it out a little.

I have no idea what the goin's on was goin's on last night in The Blues Kitchen ya'll. Duckfarts and beer were definitely involved, as were spray cheese deep fried poppers and 13/15 shrimps. PF's T-Scorp powder brought the pain too!

My piccy's were hampered by a bad camera battery and drunken randomness so this is all I gots!

IMG_2193.jpg

I pity the fool who uses paper towels to drain the deep fried...

IMG_2196.jpg

I gots lots of mayhem tonight.

Pepperfreak said:
Hehehe...only a few grains needed with that powder.

I know....me soooooo stupido! Luckily for me the powders don't have the after effects on me the next day that fresh chiles do. I do anticipate however, that I will be posting in Tales from the Loo tomorrow. I foresee something wicked this way coming this evening. I need the practice anyway.....Jay hits the big dry ditch at the end of the month.....good joss or bad juju....either way it's gonna' hurt! :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
Jay's gonna tear up your loo. :lol:

I know. I need to hire some concrete guys and a hazmat team to convert it into a Japanese pill box! I need to also replace some weather stripping on all the doors in the house. Can't allow the fumes getting through to the garage and stripping the paint off my hummer. Only 2 months to go on the lease....

Much obliged m'lady. The spray cheese is pure evil though. It's sooooo tasty in the poppers but sooooo bad for you. I reckon that was the last appearance with it here. Goat cheese is so much healthier.

stuff em with double cream brie next time... prolly not as healthy as goats cheese but nice oozy gooey tasty goodness :)

Did up some wings tonight. Tobasco Hab Heat mixed 50/50 with butter. Dorset Naga, Chili Gorongong and Caribbean Red Hab added to pot. A couple of beers, and double Gin's consumed as they were grilled and based. Man I love wings.

bbq005.jpg

Back