food The Drunken Chef

Jt, that looked like the same fun me and sum and 5-0 have. PA POSSE LIVES!!! BTW, from the pics, your neighborhood looks kinda like sesame street.... Where's snuffalupagus?

Pyro....you're crazy if you ate all that without finishing all that beer! Holy jeez I would hate to be any porcelain apparatus the morning after that awesomeness!! Great job!

Paul, that looked absolutely mouthwatering, but I think you misnamed it. You called it BATS, bacon avocado and tomato sandwich. However it actually had:
Mayonnaise, Onions, Tomatoes, Habanero, Bacon, Rye, and Avocado.
Also known as a MOTH BRA.
I didn't even know moths needed those, never saw one with boobies! Good sandwich tho! :)

Jt, that looked like the same fun me and sum and 5-0 have. PA POSSE LIVES!!! BTW, from the pics, your neighborhood looks kinda like sesame street.... Where's snuffalupagus?

Pyro....you're crazy if you ate all that without finishing all that beer! Holy jeez I would hate to be any porcelain apparatus the morning after that awesomeness!! Great job!

Paul, that looked absolutely mouthwatering, but I think you misnamed it. You called it BATS, bacon avocado and tomato sandwich. However it actually had:
Mayonnaise, Onions, Tomatoes, Habanero, Bacon, Rye, and Avocado.
Also known as a MOTH BRA.
I didn't even know moths needed those, never saw one with boobies! Good sandwich tho! :)

FD- Rye might have been one of the twelve whole grains in Paul's bread, however, it was not specifically rye bread... It was Whole Grains. So, in an effort to keep the anagram as correct as possible, we'll replace the R with a G... switch a few things around here... wait almost got it...

We shall now call his samich: MOTH BAG

...but were they grains? If they are used for grain reproduction, I think they could really be called:
"Long-Lasting Bread And Germination Seeds".
The sandwich SHOULD be:

MOTH BALL BAGS.

Sounds yummy!
PBR on Home-Tap is a wonderful thing!

...but were they grains? If they are used for grain reproduction, I think they could really be called:
"Long-Lasting Bread And Germination Seeds".
The sandwich SHOULD be:

MOTH BALL BAGS.

Sounds yummy!
PBR on Home-Tap is a wonderful thing!

No FD. If we REALLY want to get technical, Bacon is just short for "Best Succulent Cut Of Pig's Underbelly Ever" and if we generically rename the bread, "bread", like it should be, we would have something totally different!

Paul's samich should be known as:

MOTHA COB PUBES

I want what you guys are having!

I hope you're not referring to the SoFlo Posse. We just have a healthy dose of Busch Light/Bud Light -- wall PBR going on. Shenanigans are derivative of our very nature. Hoodwinking, bam[Booze]ling, horseplay, and other such monkey-business we do on occasions that require such extreme measures.

Anagrams or not and being a good federal government employee with an unbelievably long list of acronyms, its PPP (Processed Pork Product) ham, bacon or sausage and there is nothin better. :dance: :dance:

SumBit's Cracked Black Pepper Poppers with Cracked Black Pepper Four Cheese Sauce with Ground Tellicherry Black Pepper (piperaceae)

So this afternoon we were revamping SoFlo Posse's Black Ops HQ. After numerous inspections of the "wall beer" tap we realized that it was up to spec, and that poppers with fresh cracked black pepper needed to happen. SoFlo's security camera not only picked up PBR flowing like wine, but it also caught glimpses of popper awesomeness. Wikileakes got a hold of these pictures, but we ain't sckeerd!!!

[yeah, I'm pushing Geeme's anaphylactic shock button]

CIMG1118.jpg

CIMG1119.jpg

CIMG1120.jpg

CIMG1125.jpg

CIMG1121.jpg

SoFlo Posse, bitches!

Back