food The Drunken Chef

very similar since I have been using the same ingredients for the past week until my new debt card arrives from my new bank here in NY

just wait until I break out the new ideas

I had a stack of leftover ingredients from the pizza TD, some tortillas and beer.

Nature took its course :D
pizzasnack001.jpg

pizzasnack002.jpg

pizzasnack008.jpg

pizzasnack012.jpg

The good thing about this sort of pizza is you can roll it up.

Just ate it then. Zingy and tasty. I might make another one with different toppings now. :beer:

Hey MM....

Retta LOVES thin, crispy pizza-type dishes. I'll be forwarding these pics to her ASAP. Perhaps she'll be so pleased that she'll wear that black corset for me tonight. :woohoo:

Thanks, mate!!

Hey MM....

Retta LOVES thin, crispy pizza-type dishes. I'll be forwarding these pics to her ASAP. Perhaps she'll be so pleased that she'll wear that black corset for me tonight. :woohoo:

Thanks, mate!!

only if you actually MAKE the thin-crispy pizzas for her. and a nice glass of cab to go with it. ;)

Wheebz good to see you cooking. I think I recognize those sauces. Good work. Nice looking pies too Megamoo.

So....Pauly......you gonna let us know if Retta like the pizza? ;)

On a DC note, I made this really awesome dinner with mangos and peruvian white puree, and it was really hot and delicious.....but then I realized that if I posted it it would be letting the cat out of the bag for the Mango TD.....

sooooo.... sorry, y'all gotta wait until the TD to see the new cooking apparatus and my sweet mangos!

made some weird stuff tonight, but it worked out awesome

panko and parmesian encusted scottish salmon with orange peel and garlic infused EVOO

and a spinach basil home made tortilla's with chili powder, cheeeeeeeeeese, and mesquite insane salsa from I think Crazy Daves, i dont remember

2011-06-10_19-55-07_687.jpg

I improved a way to melt the cheese without an oven, worked pretty well

2011-06-10_19-59-11_778.jpg

2011-06-10_20-04-50_146.jpg

2011-06-10_20-05-00_153.jpg

2011-06-10_20-09-05_209.jpg

2011-06-10_20-10-46_365.jpg

2011-06-10_20-13-49_141.jpg

mmmm 2x IPA

wowww!!
yummy yumm!! looks delicious!!!
this green tortilas looks like your avatar weebz!! eheheh!!
can you share the tortilas recipe??? :D
hugsss

i didnt make the tortillas from scratch, I made them into chips with a frying pan and added the ingredients for the chips myself, i should have clarified

screw making tortillas from scratch, thats too much of a hassle

I don't know if this photo makes this dish look good or look like something the cat dragged home, but I can promise you it looked and tasted great in real life :cool:

This was a Pica de Gallo with habanero, feta cheese and olives. The round things are pizzas, instead of using a pizza sauce I made a hot pepper base from habs, poblano, and serranos, with cilantro, garlic and ginger. The chicken was marinaded in Heartbreaking Dawns 1841 the cooked over charcoal. The little drizzle on the chicken was a hot pepper base made from the 1841, poblano, green tomato, cilantro and limes. Oh and a garlic/honey asparagus dish to add a bit of sweet!

chicken-pizza-3.jpg

Back