food The Drunken Chef

Ok, if you insist.

:as I eat poppers filled with a meat and double wrapped with thick cut bacon:

I don't think you have to worry about that.

2011-10-19_00-04-30_295.jpg

2011-10-19_00-04-08_413.jpg

2011-10-19_00-10-42_414-1.jpg

chicken enchilada's anyone?

Booze pics are always mandatory in this thread. On behalf of all THP members I have filed a class action suit against you for not posting pics
of the booze for the amount of $250 million dollars. Our people will call your people if you wish to settle.

Who's that sexy guy in Wheebz avatar? Nice looking enchis.

TB, can I post here if I take pics of the booze I am NOT drinking?

WTF?! No booze and what is that pic? I think you get a pass, by that pic you are obviously drunk!

Go for it. I have a lawyer.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/21205-experiencing-beer-from-other-side-of-the-world/page__p__443323#entry443323

JayT Esq.

i would feel bad for the bottle, as im sure my urine probably contains a higher alcohol percentage than the original beer that was in it

Hola sportsfans. 2 foods I literally eat every day are cheese and seafood. Probably my favorite seafood just above salmon and oysters is shrimp. In this case, some fresh and beautiful 25/30 gulf shrimp. Just imagine only a short time ago these little guys were out there in the gulf, rollin', tumblin', playin', and doin', only to be captured and killed for my insatiable shrimp lust.

IMG_3223.jpg

Get Black Betty rockin' with a little olive oil, garlic, and Texas Sweet onion, in with the shrimps and liberal splooges of mae ploy and sriracha and smell the love coming out of the pan.

IMG_3226.jpg

Any time is the right time for taco time. With a little melted shredded tillamook, cabbage, green onion, and lime squeezin' and pleasin'.

IMG_3228.jpg

Encore!

IMG_3227.jpg

Paper plates = no need to use energy heating up water to wash a pile of dishes in drought parched Texas. A couple swipes with a paper towel on Black Betty and every 'thang is right with the world.

IMG_3231.jpg

Back