food The Drunken Chef

I guess since I was called out for the "ice water" photo. :lol: I will have to redeem myself. Here are tonight's goings on:

First, a little game I like to call Hide teh vodka in teh iced tea. Mango green tea to be exact.

100_9903.jpg

Buttermilk Marinated Fried Chicken. The buttermilk and flour were both well seasoned with my 11 secret herbs and spices. :shh:

100_9899.jpg

100_9900.jpg

100_9902.jpg

Party on. :dance: Dammit now I am out of ice cubes. :mad:

Nice,
The Buttermilk and the 11 "secret herbs/spices" always do the trick!...................what are they?........lol
It looks good!

Greg

No greens this time, but I am about to make some mac n cheese. Teh boy loves it. Too bad the chicken will probably be gone by then.

No greens this time, but I am about to make some mac n cheese. Teh boy loves it. Too bad the chicken will probably be gone by then.

Better make extra mac Jay. I hear Bear is lurking about laying in wait to ambush stray hosky, hotdogs, and mac & cheese that have wandered off from the herd. On another note, recent intelligence has revealed that years ago Bear was involved in a government NSA (NoSuchAgency) military science experiment gone bad which resulted in a toxic waste bioengineering accident. Bear's DNA was severely altered resulting in several mutations. One of the more drastic mutations was Bear's fur developed a carbon composite teflon coating. Since then, Bear has been arrested numerous times and many charges have been filed. Nothing sticks.

Word to the wise. Keep your friends close, keep your Bear closer.

Chicken looks awesome!!!
Bear had one other mutation as a result. His gonads are in a constant state of engorgement.
He has to be careful not to rub on stuff too much, or it might go off!

Look what Bear learned to do. Wait, that may not be him I see no beer.

http://apps.facebook.com/ftubeapp/?id=201

My sleep schedule is so screwed up right now. I sleep in stages, a few hours at night, then get up and take the boy to school, then a nap in the afternoon. This causes me to not be able to go to sleep at night so I don't get enough sleep. Then I have to get up and I am tired. Then I need the nap. Never ending cycle. I am fixing this tonight with alcomahol. I will go to sleep early.

Show me the way to go home,
I'm tired and I wanna go to bed.
I hadda little drink about an hour ago
and it went right to my head

whereever I may roam
o're land or sea or foam
you can always hear me singin' this song
show me the way t' go home

:cheers:

Rock a-by-baby, in the tree top, when the wind..... Oh wait, that's not it.

Here's to you, Here's to me.
If we ever disagree,
Then _ U _ _ you,
Here's to me!

:cheers:

Yes, go ahead with your boos, fails, and other such nay-saying, but I came across something unexpected today, and wasn't sure where to post it. So here it is.

For a holiday lunch today, one of the guys brought in cupcakes. I have to admit, I was quite skeptical at first, along with everyone else. Why? Because they were cupcakes made with Great Lakes Brewery's Christmas Ale - yes, beer cupcakes! Even though I tried one, the thought of it still baffles me - a cupcake made with beer? That's preposterous! But no, it's true, they really are made with beer. And surprisingly enough, they were VERY good! They were light and moist, just like the best cupcakes, and didn't taste strongly of beer. Just a good cupcake. A really good cupcake, made by NOTAMAN! hehehe

FB link here.

Back