food The Drunken Chef

TB and JT bustin out the comfort food!!

That goulash looks awesome. Never had it before, but I bet it goes great on the mac!

JT, looks like the kind of food that makes German's strong!

It's looking like Mrs. Blues is the 2nd luckiest woman on the planet today.
nice looking burger there sicman, and JT, Pork loin roast.... It's what's for dinner...

<joking>Shame on you JayT. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I fail to see any alkeehal (alcohol to the non Kentucky hillbillies ;)) in those pics. :shame:</joking>

Nevertheless, looks tasty.

Edit: Put <joking/> tags in since it apparently didn't seem evident.

A stange man in an official-looking red and tan uniform showed up at my door on this snowy night............

He informed me, rather harshly, that I am required by law to inform you all that I'm making chili tonight:

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

In about two hours........heaven will be located in Central Kentucky.

Oh! Real chili! Yum!

Yeah man!

Hey....still haven't found my camera (I ordered a new one, in fact).....but my phone seems to take a decent piccy!

:woohoo:

The CIA visited you? Chili Informant Administration.

I'm not sure. He was very hairy, smelled of stale beer, banana leaves, and merkin glue. He threatened me........and then scooted his rear end across my lawn and disappeared.

Paul... rockin' the Chelada... my favorite Saturday morning, we're gonna get some $#!+ done today, drink.

Nice lookin' Chili, too.

I've gotten addicted to these damn things. I need to learn to make'em before I go friggin' broke!

I've gotten addicted to these damn things. I need to learn to make'em before I go friggin' broke!

...Easy to do, and there are many variations out there.
Obviously the base is Beer and Clamato, though some people use tomato juice or V8.
Some like to throw in some soy or woresewelrkjewrshire, cayenne or favorite hot sauce.

A brief googling and a few wet-runs and you'll have it down.
Not wet-runs like what you get after too much chili, I meant "attempts".

BTW, that chii looks awesome!

Ay Chelada. I think I can smell that from here.

Shame on you JayT. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I fail to see any alkeehal (alcohol to the non Kentucky hillbillies ;)) in those pics. :shame:

Nevertheless, looks tasty.

You have to be kidding. I was drinking all day. Look in the beer thread. I didn't want to repost the same pictures.

That chili looks pretty awesome! You still have PF's spice? You are not using enough! :lol:

Back