food The Drunken Chef

Now THAT'S more like it! Always mandatory to post booze pics in this thread. See the thread starter. Liquor cabinet pics get heavy raves too!

Hey ya'll. Not content with trying to destroy the Blues Kitchen with the poppers on Friday Night, I gave it another go as I had some habs and stuffing leftover. I whipped those together right quick with the help of my good friend "anejo". Joining the party were some wings I had gotten. I hit those with some Lawry's and granulated garlic and a bit of sweet paprika. Dusted with flour and into the hot oil of the dutch. Cast iron frying is one of the 7 wonders of the world I reckon. The wings came out and were immediately tossed in a blend of melted butter and my own habanero hot sauce. Perfect with a little blue cheese dressing on the side.

The hab poppers...

0245.jpg

Ah yes...

0247.jpg

Cheers ya'll, TB.

How do you bread your poppers. Those look gorgeous!!!!

Bodeen, that is one from the archives no doubt. Those I reckon were beer battered and if I also recall correctectumly there was quite a few more than the 4 shown. I remember some kind of hurtiness.

i wasnt planing on posting this but it came out way spicer than imagined!! here it is my wifes more famous than amos meatloaf,and messed up mashpotatoes that we turned into soup!! added yellow scorp. powder, medley powder,and super hot blend.
food.jpg

That looks soo good, I LOVE Meatloaf. and actually them taters look kinda tasty... Good for spoon feeding the natives... no? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tain't nuthin' wrong with them spuds and meatloaf Sic. I'd eat ML more often but one, mrs. blues doesn't care for it and two, my ML ain't gonna' make a fatboy slim.

Meatloaf looks moist with a nice crust, taters came out like white gravy for CFS lol.

No taunting from me, I am celebrating. Don't poach my nipples. (I mean Scovie's)

Humpf don't be jumping on the bandwagon. You bet on the wrong horse, had Vote 4 Frydad as an avatar and even campaigned for PIC up till the last minute. You are not invited to the after party, and you will not be seeing me at the pancake social tomorrow. :lol:

Friday Night, and 'dude said to bring home steaks for dinner. You know me, go big or go home~ so....
de54db65.jpg

The market had New York steaks on sale for $2.99. Just one little catch, you have to cut them yourself-
1a8fa6e7.jpg

a806fc9b.jpg

7a3eed97.jpg

steaks prepped with Adolf's and pepper (sorry, geeme) for Friday dinner, and Saturday, and a roast (to cook prime rib style) for Sunday.
d2646e9f.jpg

Dinner Is Served!
24873546.jpg

Veggies????? What's that?

NIIIIIiiiiiiiiice, SL! Just get rid of that little wooden contraption with the metal thing on top, cook them a tad rarer, and PERFECTION can be achieved! ;)

Back