food The Drunken Chef

o.k. my favorite! pork loin. We spiced up the traditional recipe with Trinidad Yellow and Smoked Trinidad that we purchased from Patrick and Biscgolf (respectively).....Gonna see whose a** lights up first! It's us VS the natives! You know what I'm talking about!
(
fo.jpg
fomor.jpg

Alright! Granny's stoked about the spice! She's throwing up horns and so is Dookie(the dog)! I'm just flying my colors!
grannythrowinguphorns.jpg
gr.jpg

bwahahahahaa...I was talking about the cracker thingy's not the twinses.... :rofl:

either way....it seems to work. ;)

By the way....those oyster crackers were spiced by me for Christmas. It's butter, garlic, onion powder, parsley, and cayenne powder.......tossed all melty-like wit the crackers.......YUM!

SicMan That porkage looks outrageous - I thought MeMaw was throwin' The Bird :lol:

Love the looks of that Chili Pauly - Im getting Hongray and its just 9 a.m.

Nice job sickman!looks good.Not many food posts here lately.Last time I did one,I made it into somebody's sig.I feel weirdly proud of that.I might have to cook some thing again.

last nights grill!!!Bone in Strip Steaks with a mix of seasoning and sprinkled with smoked habanero from Glenburnie Farm, Grilled Jumbo shrimp with a lemon pepper rub and half the scewers topped with Super hot blend also from Glenburnie Farm. My Wife's baked potatoes are the best around. Her secret is using cleaned and FULLY dried potaoes that are then coated in Crisco shortening. She adds garlic powder, seasalt, and a spiceblend that only she knows.
d5.jpg
d2.jpg
d1.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg

i didnt think i had to show booze,since its on drunken chef!! but wait one sec,and ill get pic of aftermath

This what your looking for
beer-1.jpg

Back