contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
xcphantom said:
YO DEEP FRIED TOFU CAN BE GOOD. 

I am totally on the same page with you on this point. My favorite sushi chef made some fried tofu pockets and stuffed them with sushi, and they were quite excellent. That's why I was thinking it might make a good bun substitute and be something totally different from the norm around here. But, you know, "totally different" doesn't always fly - you can almost bet that something with lots of melty cheese and bacon will be a top runner in one or more categories. 

geeme said:
you can almost bet that something with lots of melty cheese and bacon will be a top runner in one or more categories.

13335921_1030021553753679_309376615197697969_n.png_zpsqbzvwbno.jpg

wheebz said:
you act like I am going to give it to him

Just doing my due diligence ... so he knows that I did my part and got a beer to PA for him ...

I can't say whether it's worth going out of his way for, or not - but it'll be in PA, which is amazing all unto itself ...

:CHEERS:

hahahahahaahaha surrrrreee

wheebz said:
All this talk about cheese as if it's the only stuffing for a burger.

Well duh. That's why I didn't state cheese. But now you've outed your evil plan since we knows it's tots lolz.....

Okay whoever liked that "deli tray stuffed-looking burger" wheebz posted.... why?????? lol

grantmichaels said:
I'd hit it ...

Crash a wedding, unwrap the pics in a blanket, grab the cream cheese stuffed salami, and soggy Italian salad and bake a dry meatloaf for yourself. lol... done.

That thing looks hideous. 

Can I get mine on an Italian rolls, though ... lulz.

That bun's out of style ... I need a crispier crust for all of that mushiness ...

Maybe get a little heart of palm in there, somewhere, and it's practically an antipasto burger ...
Sub mortadella for those hot dogs, too, while working on v2 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back