• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion

Just saying that the world record is 1,001,304SHU... it's not that easy to reach the 1,000,000SHU, even for a Bhut Jolokia/Naga Morich.
I'm from Israel ("show me" country). :lol:

EDIT:

tony05 @ lol... It's not about what you as a person feel, but more about the actual data. :)

Man I just spent the day tasting
naga morriach
Dorset naga
bhut jolokia

If these things were 800 000scorv or 1.5 millionscorv it didn't matter because each one dropped me to my knees.
Scorpions are a super hot thats it... the number at the end is just for the scientist

stillmanz said:
Man I just spent the day tasting
naga morriach
Dorset naga
bhut jolokia

If these things were 800 000scorv or 1.5 millionscorv it didn't matter because each one dropped me to my knees.
Scorpions are a super hot thats it... the number at the end is just for the scientist
:lol:

OK sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up.
It wasn't personal or anything, just wanted to know and clear some things up.

tony05 said:
who cares about the difference between 900k and 1 milion SHU?

Id say she was relating them to being as hot as a naga........ if i eat one im sure i wont be saying..........oh........ its only 874,588 SHU......its not as hot as a naga!

I dare say i will be in my backyard drooling sweating swearing and posibly even gaging hehe

cant wait to grow some.

cheers

Naga Morich and Scorpion is same SHU

Peppers are so crazy because they so easilly cross pollinate. Who can say what a pure strain or pod is?

The best we can do is to find the ones we like and keep them!

Those scotch bonnets might have a scorpion in the woodpile somewhere, or a naga in the family tree, who knows.

Somehow, I believe there is probably a super hot strain of Scotch Bonnet out there in Trinidad. Maybe CARDI somehow acquired it? Any chance CARDI can provide their information sheet on this variety. I believe it has pictures so maybe some light could be shed on it?

Chris

TriniHottie said:
Well what I should have said is/// I never really had the Cardi grown Scotch Bonnets... but the ones I had are medium hot...

Back