US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

Hey guys got a package in the mail today.I`ll have it saturday but not before.Halo first initials are right? S M I`ve got a dozen addies here to send to - is this the right person.Thanks Rich

He`s doing really well.For having your throat cut.Family is now getting back to normal .Thanks for asking ! Been a rough couple months but temps are up ,rain fell and the plants are happy.A real THP moment :) Thanks to you and everyone else who asked or dealt with me. Rich

Just got the package in! Lookin' purdy good! I don't have a LOT to contribute, so I am gonna put some baggies in there for ya'll. I have TONS of them!
I can't wait to run back through this again after the season! Let's do another one in like October.

misterbrownstone06, it is a group of people who signed up to seed swap. Halo started it by gathering the participants and then sending out a parcel of seeds to the next person on the list. They take what they want, and add seeds they want to donate, then send it to the next person on the list, who does the same and so on. We are going into our third round now, and there are now two parcels zipping around the country full of seeds.

Sorry for being such a newbie but what is the US Seed Trading Parcel?

sounds cool! wish i had some good seeds to offer, but im a newbie.i only have the ever so famous bhut jolokia and hopefully the butch T in a couple days. Ill join you guys when I have more exotic seeds to offer.

I got so caught up in the holiday weekend that I forgot to get the package mailed out. I'm SO sorry ya'll! I will have it mailed out today, I promise! I stuck a pack of 3x5's and some 2x3's in there for ya'll. Hope it helps!

I received the package last night, but like most of you its crunch time and I'm dealing with strong winds at the moment. I hope to go through it over the weekend and have them ready to go on Monday. We all were waiting for this opportunity to get the fellas outside and harden them off. Everything is ready and they'll go into the pots/ground this weekend.

Best I can do right now, and will post the tracking number when their off.

Ok, sorry for my absence. A lot going on right now, hopefully I will get a chance to fininsh sending out the rest of the info to everyone saturday or Sunday.

As far as anymore new applicants, I will happily add you to the third round when it begins somewhere hopefully By July, so feel free to pm my your name, address and number of varieties, and I will save it for when round 3 starts and pm you then.

Unfortunantely at the time I will not be adding addition members to round 2.

If you have already pm'ed me individual questions I will be answering them ASAP, I have not forgotten or missed you, please be patient.

For those of you that were looking for something particular for this growing season ( for those in the south and indoor growers that will still have time for fruiting) in joining round 2 and have been postponed to round 3 please pm and if I have some extras we can work something out.

I hope this is acceptable to everyone.

I received the package last night, but like most of you its crunch time and I'm dealing with strong winds at the moment. I hope to go through it over the weekend and have them ready to go on Monday. We all were waiting for this opportunity to get the fellas outside and harden them off. Everything is ready and they'll go into the pots/ground this weekend.

Best I can do right now, and will post the tracking number when their off.

Woo, WHoo?!

Ok Bhut, sorry this took SO dang long, but package B is on it's way to ya! This week has been NUTS!
0310 2010 0001 0285 7064

Back